Chapter 6

Chasity In MM ( Multi Media ) Btw She's 17

Promise's P.O.V

I woke up and turned my alarm off. I brushed my teeth then got in the shower. After I was done showering I dried up and kept the towel wrapped around my body. As I was about to step inside my walk-in closet to look for clothes CJ comes busting through my bedroom door.

"What the hell." I screamed at him as I grabbed at my towel tightly.

"Oh, umm I uhh I-"He was chocked up looking at me up and down.

"You ummm uh what!" I said, my grasp never left from my towel. What I didn't know was that it made my assets look even more curvy.

"I thought you were still sleeping. I guess your not." He said laughing a little nervous laugh.

"Ya think." I responded in a duh tone.

After he left I went inside my closet and picked out a pair or khaki shorts that stopped at my thigh and above my knee, a white tank top, and a Burberry plaid shirt. For shoes I chose my brown MK sandals. Once I got my skin lotion and put on my deodorant, I put on my clothes and straightened my hair. I put on light make-up which consisted of clear lip gloss, mascara, and eyebrow gel to keep them puppies in place all day. I grabbed my charger, my keys, my phone, my make-up pouch, some money, and binder to put in my MCM bag. When I was done, I walked down stairs to see CJ and some girl. She was cute tho, no gay shit.

"Finally." CJ said then introduced me to the girl. Turns out she was his sister and her name is Chasity. I should of known, she looks just like the girl from the pictures.

"How old are you." I asked her, making small conversation.

"17, you?" She questioned back.

"Same." I responded with a smile.

We were now inside of CJ's car on our way to school. I must admit his sister was  cool, fly, and pretty. I can tell we would get along just fine. Once we pulled up to the school and got out the car people started looking and whispering.

"The hell they talking bout." I said, mostly to myself.

"Us." Chasity replies as if nothing was new.

"It's my first day coming to this school, I ain't even been here longer that 5 minutes and I already know in ain't gonna like it here." I say. Like wtf they talking bout, I'd like to know.

"I think it's cause your King's daughter I whop some bitch ass yesterday."She answered my unasked question.

We ignored the stares and the hate and walked inside the school. I got my schedule. Come to find out, me and Chasity got every class together. Thank the Lord cause she the only person I know in this school.

Lunch Time

Me and Chasity went out and got Wendy's for our lunch and ate it at the school. Today was pretty calm if I do say so myself. Chasity on the other hand was about to fight again. Lucky thing I was there to calm her down.

Chasity and I are having our own conversation about whatever came to mind.

"Eww, that's nastyyy" I said disgusted with the picture she showed me.

"I know right. Who is stupid enough to believe Kylie Jenner does that to her lips. I'm pretty sure no one would suck on a shot glass before going out in public. Something is wrong with society." She said.

"Preach girl." We laughed.

"She think she allat cause her daddy and that other bitch think she allat cause her brother." I overheard this girl say. I'm positive she was talking about me and Chasity, it's kind of obvious.

She kept going on and on about us until I got tired if it. I got up and walked up to that bitch. "What's the fucking problem?" We look like we play idle some shit?" I asked pointing to Chasity.

"Please, like anybody has time for you and your little friend." She says putting emphasis on friend.

"Seems like yo ass do cause you keep ranting about us." Chasity spat in her face. By now a crowd was forming around us.

"Oh look, the friend has a voice." The girl says as if she was talking to a baby.

"London quit it. This time if you have a fight I'm not stopping it, you brought this one upon yourself." Some boy says to the little bitch. She whispers back something in his ear that leads him to say "Alright. When you get your ass beat don't come crying to me begging me to knock niggas out cause I won't.

"Anyways, your daddy's little girl huh. He runs the town. We'll guess what? Your daddy shot mines and now he's in critical condition." London says the last part in a whisper. Like she didn't want anyone to know what the beef was about. She really sucks at whispering tho cause I heard a couple gasps.

"Look, my dad and his business has nothing to do with me. I'm just here to get an education. Not to fight little bitches like you. Now run along with your little friends before we really have a problem." I said and Chasity added a "she's such a dick rider." Why Chas? I finally dismissed them and you say that shit.

"What did you just call me." Lauren turned around looking at Chasity. If looks could kill Chasity would be sprawled out on the floor dead.

"I know you ain't deafens I didnt stutter, dick rider. Chasity stood her ground.

At that moment she knew she done fucked up when she spat on Chasity's face. Chasity didn't even bother whipping that shit off. She just swung on her and yanked her to the ground. Once London was on the ground, Chasity got on top of her and was punching her non-stop. Then one of London's little friends jumped in and started kicking Chas. I dropped my bag and kicked that bitch off Chasity. She fell to the floor and I did the same thing as Chaisty. Got on top of her and started punching the shit outta her. She started grabbing and pulling my hair until some boys lifted me and Chasity off the girls . If they didn't the girls probably would have been dead seeing how badly we beaten them.