Master of the Mansion

Start from the beginning

"Well, we have planned that we will let Master lead in the trial. However, it seems that our plan of doing the trial with us only doing it are about to be happening in this episode." Rengoku said.

"Wh-Who are these peop--" Tanjiro was stopped by the kakushi who banged his palm on Tanjiro's head.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the prescence of the Hashiras!" The kakushi exclaimed.

'Hashira? What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly? Where am I now?' Tanjiro thought.

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial... Tanjiro Kamado." Shinobu said.

The screen now shows the title, "Master of the Mansion" on it.

"In this episode, this will be the first appearance of Master in here?" Sanemi asked.

"Yes. And here, we will see how badly ill he is." Dio said.

"By the looks only. We are not yet on the part your talking about, Dio." Captain Price said.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" Shinobu was interrupted by a Hashira.

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demom is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!" The man known as the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku, exclaimed.

"What?!" Zenitsu and Inosuke cried.

"Be-Behead... me?" Tanjiro uttered.

"What?! And why?!" Hanako and Shigeru cried.

"Maybe he's using his power as a Hashira to do things such like that." Tanjuro said.

"Well, it seems that I'm being a little harsh on you, Tanjiro. Pardon me for that." Kyojuro said.

"Oh, you don't have to apologize!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"No, I should. If this happens when we return to our world, I won't forgive myself." Kyojuro said.

"Kyojuro..." Ruka uttered.

"I just remembered that I said that to you earlier. Sorry if I said that to you." Kyojuro said.

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance." The man with a gold earrings known as the Sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui said.

"You too, Uzui sama, you are also a little rude and brutal on the future." Hinatsuru sighed.

"Now I have seen enought that Tanjiro and Nezuko are both good players to be on the corps, forget about that bloodspraying flamboyance if this happens when we come home." Uzui said.

'Such a scary and a confident person!' Zenitsu thought.

"Are your parents flamboyant too, Uzui?" Inosuke asked.

"Yes they are! But, some of the-" Uzui was interrupted by Captain Price's taser.

"Shush, shush!" Captain Price hushed.

'Eh? You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!' The girl with a long pink curly hair known as the Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji thought.

"Are you going to kill Tanjiro, Mitsuri if all the Hashiras wanted you to be the one to kill him and Nezuko as well?" Dio asked.

"No! Why would I kill such a loving brother and a cute and caring sister?!" Kanroji cried.