Chapter 1: Dimitri ... Is That You?

AN: I don’t know who Dimitri’s real father is so I am going to go with someone I feel like using. Also I do not own Vampire Academy Richelle Mead does. I just own Viktor and the story line.

Chapter 1

Previously on “Dimitri … Is That You?”

So here I am sulking in the corner of the Dome Café. I haven't made any new friends while I was here I have been trying to keep of the radar. As I was calling the waitress over to get the bill I heard the front door open. Out of curiosity I looked up to see who it was . . . wait no it can't be. It's him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first man I have ever fallen in love with just walked through the door with Tasha. In that one moment I felt my heart shatter. I was about to leave the Café when I heard the worst sound, but it also made me so happy.

“ROSE!!!!! Where have you been? Whenever I ask Lissa about you she acts like she doesn’t even know you.” Tasha practically squealed in that high pitch squeal she does so often.

When I looked over at her I saw that she alone, Dimitri must have gone to the toilet or something. Seeing as she was alone, I happily walked over to her and asked her, “How do you remember who I am?”

Tasha looked at me like I was a loony and said, “You used to go to school with my nephew, Christian and your bond-mate and best friend Lissa. They both live at Court now. What happened to you?”

I looked up to her with a strange feeling in my heart hope. I asked her - well I probably sounded like I was begging – “Tasha are you by any chance resistant against compulsion?”

“Yes … why?” Tasha said looking puzzled. Before she could say anything else I hugged her really hard. As I was about to tell her what happened I smelt it. That wonderful smell that I have been missing for the past year. It was him. Slowly I turned around.

He was as tall as I remembered. My eyes travelled down his body taken in every detail. As I reached his face I expected to look in to his gorgeous brown eyes. But what I saw was the opposite his eyes were the jade green you find in the Dashkov and Dragomir families. Saying I was shocked was an understatement.

“Dimitri … is that you?” I asked flabbergasted.

Dimitri looked at me with a humorous but deadly look in his eyes, “No, I am not Dimitri. He is my twin brother, my name is Viktor Dashkov-Belikov but my friends call me Vitya. I prefer Vitya so people don’t think I would do what my uncle, Victor Dashkov, did to the Dragomir princess… Are you okay?”