Chapter 7: The Fun Begins

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Academy, just Vitya and this story line.

Previously on Dimitri ... Is That You?

"See that wasn't to hard now was it?" He laughed. "Sleep now you have a big day ahead of you." Vitya murmured to me as he left the room. As soon as the door had closed behind him I let go of the sobs that I tried so hard not to release. I curled tightly into a ball and let the blackness take me.

The next time I woke up I was grateful to find myself alone in the room. Thinking about the events that occurred during the night made me shudder. Dragging myself out of bed I made my way to my kitchen praying to anybody that was listening that no one else was awake yet. There was a reason I didn't believe in any higher powers. As soon as I entered the kitchen my eyes widened when I caught sight of Tasha and Vitya sitting around the bench having a heated discussion. Realising my mistake I tried to sneak out before either of them saw me. Unfortunately Vitya looked up as he ran his hands through his hair, a sign of frustration that I had grown to recognise. That frustration seemed to disappear from his body as he caught sight of me. Frozen on the spot I watched Vitya get off his chair and walk to my side. I couldn't help flinching as he put his arm around my waist disgusted and slightly afraid to be so close t him. When I tried to break away from his grip, he seemed pleased and started laughing.

"Oh my sweet Rose. What did I tell you about trying to resist me?" He whispered as his fingers bit painfully into my ribs. No matter how much it was hurting I refused to give him the satisfaction of hearing me in pain. "Listen well. Every day for the next week one of your friends will have the compulsion placed upon them lifted. As they begin to remember who you are you must stick to the rules that I stated last night. Whenever we are seen together you will act as if we are a couple. I must appear natural so that no one will doubt that it is true. When I give you an instruction I expect you to obey. If you don't ... well something terrible might just happen to the last Dragomir. Wouldn't that be unfortunate?" He sneered with a wicked grin.

As soon as he mentioned Lissa my protective nature kicked in. Struggling in his grasp I spat, "Don't you dare hurt her! If anything happens to her I will scream black and blue to the world so they can see just how twisted you are. Bet that wouldn't fit in well with whatever plan you are scheming." A laugh bursting from my lips. So suddenly that I was unable to block him, Vitya backhanded me across the same cheek as he did last night. Gasping I couldn't help the tears that sprung to my eyes, I could already feel the bruise forming.

"You ought to be careful little girl. I will not tolerate behaviour like that and I am not afraid to punish you for it. As I said. If you behave then nothing bad will happen to your precious Dragomir. Be aware, either Tasha or myself will with you at all times. If you do anything thing stupid like try and get away or tell someone about what's happening we will intervene." Grinning Vitya looked over his shoulder to draw Tasha's attention. "Now, I feel a bit peckish. I reckon some breakfast is in order. Why don't we head out and get ourselves something to eat. Plus I'm sure our little Rosie is just dying to find out which of her friends will be the first to remember her."

When he let go my arm I couldn't get away from him sooner. I raced towards my room to get away from the monster that Vitya has become, even for only a short period of time. I couldn't believe the transformation he had from the seemingly nice and caring man to this evil person. No wonder Dimitri never talked about him. As closed my door I could hear Vitya and Tasha's cackles as the proclaimed, "The fun has only just begun." The shudder that ran though my body was inevitable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~D.I.T.Y?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.

Before I talk about this chapter I just wanted to say that I am soooooooooooooo so so so so sorry about how long it has taken for me to update. I feel so bad about it. Writer's block is honestly the worst thing in the world. But it seems to be going away and that is awesome because it means i can write more chapters!! Also I wanted to dedicate this chapter to CrazyK7M for all your messages and for just being a lovely person!! xoxoxo

Okay so what did you guys think about this chapter? Did you expect it, was it a shock? I know it is a little on the short side but I am hoping to be able to make the next few chapters a lot longer.

Some questions i have for you:

1. Who do you think will be the first person to remember Rose?

2. What do you reckon the reaction will be?

and 3. How evil are Vitya and Tasha? I mean they just infuriate me sometimes!!

I have some exciting plans for what will happen as everyone begins to remember Rose and I hope you are all keen to see them!

Till next time, Kiz xx