Chapter 1-Helen

Helen was off with her two best friends in the entire world to their normal Monday morning pancake stop. Jacklyn and Asher would meet Helen 2 hours before school started every Monday morning since freshman year of high school. They could hardly believe that their senior year of high school started just a month ago.

       Helen, Jacklyn and Asher have the same feelings about life. They always feel like they never really belong where they currently are in life. Although, all they could remember from their first memory to now is their small town of Greyson Adams, their loving families, the schools that were all next to each other and the distinct feelings of not belonging. All three of them shared this feeling.

       As they were walking through the busy streets of Greyson Adams on the way to their morning classes Asher suddenly shivers.
       "Is there something wrong Ash?" Noted Jacklyn with a concerned look on her face. Odd that he would be shivering, it's summer and 90 degrees outside, not to mention the blazing sun.
       "I have this weird feeling, not a good one, but something is going to happen today. Let's stick close to each other." He shivered again, but shook it off. We continue walking in silence, but just slightly closer to each other.
       Asher, unlike anyone else we know, has these sudden weird feelings. Almost all of them are accurate, so we began to trust in his random feelings. It was like some freaky psychic power, we never think to hard about it.

       We all reach the school, mutual looks graze across our eye contacts to text if anything is weird. We go our separate ways.

       Off to Maths class, I shake my head just thinking of my least favorite subject. I already have a headache.
       After turning my phone on silent, so I can not pay attention to the lesson but not get caught texting, I message our little group chat.
       "Nothing weird here, everything seems normal" I scan the room for everyone as they enter. Entering in groups of 3 or 4, like little cliques I never really fit in to. Nothing out of the ordinary, everything looks fine.
       A man I have never seen before enters the room in a full suit. He was carrying a leather crossbody type computer bag. His steely dark eyes pierce into mine as he crosses the room. I think nothing of it, but text the group anyways.

       "Guess I have a sub today, giving me the creeps but they can't all be keepers" as soon as I send it the bell goes off signaling the beginning of class.

———————————————————————

Author here, I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Please feel free to point out any spelling errors! I hope you look forward to the next chapter!