Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It was windy today, it was rather windy today. I didn't care too much for the wind, but I didn't mind it's presents in any kind of serious way. I do recall it quite well though, the wind. It ruffled my hair a bit but I didn't mind. 

The wind actually seemed kind of nice today, on this particular day. It pushed me forward slightly, trying to get me out of things, if it could. The wind seemed so reliable, unlike most of the things in my life, it was something that would always be there, whether for me or not. 

Today was not a good day, but it's important for this plot so I force myself to go though it for you, as a reader of a story that has a plot. 

I was happy to finally be home that afternoon, shoving through the front door and avoiding talking to my mother because I didn't have anything to say to her. It was not the time, I didn't want to speak to someone who just can't seem to understand what I'm saying. No one really understands what I'm saying, it's a sad existence.  

I rubbed my eyes and rushed up the stairs, and into my bedroom, shutting and clicking the lock into the place. I guess I will have to explain this day to you. 

School was a mess for me. It was much worse than the day before, and I didn't even think that was a possibility. People stared at me as I walked into the building, which I was rather used to so the fact didn't frighten me that much. But I got this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me this Paul child was really trying. I don't know what he wanted me to be in pain of all people, but I was still used to worse. 

I walked into class, and felt like napping, but the eyes were on me. All those bleeding eyes were staring into me, waiting for me to move or do anything. The girls giggled and Paul had this undying smirk glued where his mouth used to be. 

Lunch was the very worst of the day. Besides all the stares, and the whispers of people around me, Paul, once again, came up to me today, and I, once again, was annoyed by his ridiculous presents. So everyone, was unhappy with this. 

He took my book from me, HE TOOK MY BOOK FROM ME.

That was the closest I've ever gotten to taking a human life, I swear. I have one strict rule of mine, and it's not to touch my books. I love my books. I don't love things and I love my books. It's one of the few ways to anger me to an edge. 

I got my book back, ripping it out of his hands and threatening him with death, before turning around and leaving the lunch room. I was beginning to get annoyed with looming stares. It's like they wanted something from me and I didn't know what to give. I'm not good at this.

So I got home fast, doing my best to avoid anyone whose name I knew. I still was glared at, and people laughed at anything I did, and I wasn't trying to be in anyway funny. I didn't really understand the joke as well as they did. 

So home, I was happy to be home for once. I could disinfect my book, after being touched by those horrible, British hands and how I don't know where they've been. But I didn't, I was much too tired to do any of that at that moment. I just went up to my bed, and laid down for just a moment, just one moment. 

Someone throw a damn rock at my window. A rock it seems to be every-time, and I don't understand why someone would even want to interrupt my peace.  But I got off my ass anyway, and went over to the window, and opened it up, looking at who threw the rock. 

 "What do you want?" I called out to him, rubbing my forehead in anger.

"To make sure I guessed right love!" That was not what I wanted to hear from someone like him, "I just want to make sure you knew everything was going great for me!" I glared at him and rolled my eyes. This was comical.