007

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter seven

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

lexi

no, no, no!

"shit." i mutter.

my phone had died and daniel just expressed his feelings to me. i jump up and plug my phone in. five minutes had passed and my phone was still dead.

"oh my god! charge faster." i say yelling at my phone. hoping that it will listen to me.

i almost started crying, because 1) daniel liked me back and 2) my phone won't charge and daniel probably thinks that i don't like him because i just ended it on him. but in reality my phone died.

daniel

i take that as a no, she doesn't like me back. this is why i don't put myself out there. my eyes start to tear.

"gosh daniel. stop crying it's just a girl." i say to myself, wiping any tears that may have escaped my eyes.

i regain myself and then get up and walk downstairs. i guess the guys can tell because my eyes were a little puffy.

"wait. daniel, did it not go well?" corbyn said when he noticed me.

i just shake my head.

"what happened?" jack asks.

"i told her i liked her and then the facetime call just ended." i say, my voice cracking a little from crying.

"oof." zach zays.

"seriously zach? not the time for roblox sounds." jack snaps at him.

"what! i'm just saying oof, like sucks for you." zach says.

"well it doesn't make this situation any better." jack say, and zach rolls his eyes.

"maybe it was a misunderstanding? did she try calling back a few minutes later." jonah says.

"nope." i say sadly.

their moods change and i can tell they feel sympathy for me.

"don't feel too bad. remember the girl that rejected zach?" jonah says, trying to make me feel better.

"we don't speak of that." zach retorts.

"difference is none of us liked her, except for zach. i think you guys like lexi. right?" i say.

"yeah she is super sweet and all. we all did like her. let's just say maria wasn't that. not gonna lie zach, she gave me a really weird vibe the second you introduced her." jack says.

"let's just stop talking about maria." zach says annoyed.

a/n --- maria is the girl who had rejected zach if you were wondering and that didn't actually happened it was made up for the story lol