part four i scratch your name in my bones.

Start from the beginning

✘Time skip✘

Sans woke up. " Sans? Sans. What happened to you " Say Frisk. " Papyrus. Knock me out. BECAUSE Paps love her. And even though it's cute. But he total goes genocidal. Like you and Nessy that times. And now it's Papyrus. Because hes obsessed. With Nessy. He even kill her. And become The bad Papyrus. " Say Sans " so the time is happen. But how? " Ask Frisk. " I don't know. But where is Nessy.? " Ask Sans. " I don't know. I hope that she's knows what she does. " Say Frisk. " okey darling. " Say Sans.

✘Time skip✘ (NSFW⚠️⚠️)

Nessy woke up. Chain up. " Papyrus. What are you doing. And why. Please tell it me. Before you do something you'll regret. " Say Nessy. " but Kynessa I did everything for you. And more. I kill the five kids who bullied us. And that jackruku and memes. And some humans. All for you. When you stand up for me. I was like. Wow she save protect me. And I love her since we met. And I the great papyrus. Love my obsession. My sexy cat. My sexy Queen of vampires. And more. I love my nightcat!...I even Scratch your name in my bones. Look. " Say Papyrus. And go to her. And show his tattoo self-harm. " what..... " Say Nessy crying. And papyrus lay his boney hand on her face. " don't be sad. KYNESSA. It didn't even hurt. Because I was fulled with your obsession. And still. You are so so Beautiful. " Say Papyrus. And kisses her on her lips. Nessy looks surprised. : papyrus.... I like you. But deeply I want to see what you got more... What am I thinking. I I'm not like this am i? He is it. He change me again. Like that time in the genocide. He make me love him. And now. I make him this way. I'm so so sorry Papyrus : Was She thinking. Then Papyrus grap her clothes. And rip them apart. " Papyrus!? " Say Nessy " now we are binging somewhere Nyeh heh hehNyeh heh hehNyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh Nyeh heh heh" Say Papyrus. And Nessy become a little afraid. " What are you gonna do? " Ask Nessy. " claim you. NYEH " Say Papyrus. And grow a tongue. An orange glow tongue. With saliva. And licked her whole body. Then he spread Nessy's legs. And lick her v-cat. Then he strips infront of Nessy. And Nessy Looks at him. Then He grow a long orange eggplant. And lay on her. " I honestly never thought that I have sex with MY BEST AND SEXIES AND BEAUTIFULLY NIGHTCAT EVER! " He Said as he put his eggplant in her v-cat. And Rock back to four. Until his eggplant juice inside her V-cat. So He kissed Nessy again. And smile " Thanks babe now that I have claimed you. You are mine forevermore. " Say Papyrus. And clean her blue fur. And himself. And Nessy just lay down. In chains. Then she cry. " please don't cry babe. I love you so so much. You can't even tell how much that I the great fucking papyrus love you. " He said. As he put his clothes back on. " Daddy goes to grap my dirty li'l kitty some blood. Just wait. " Say Papyrus and walk away. " oh papyrus. I just wish that I can say how I feel about you. " Say Nessy. And closed her eye's and go to sleep.

✘Time skip✘ (sfw)

So Papyrus got back. " I'm home darling. " Say Papyrus. Then Nessy woke up " oh did I the great papyrus woke you up I'm sorry my dear " Say Papyrus. And Nessy keep remain silent. " Silent are we. Oh well. I'll give you your food. Nyeh " Say Papyrus. And do some Fresh blood in a bottle. And give it to her. Like he was helping an sick person or something. " so. Oh and Nessy. My love. I buy you something. Something beautiful. " Say Papyrus and show her a ring. So he did the blue ring on her finger. And say " I love you so much kynessa. And I'm sorry for what I did. I really didn't want to go genocidal. But it was for you my darling. " Say Papyrus. So Nessy. Look around. " You are in my garden House. Oh and don't worry about leaving. You can't escape here. Never ever. " Say Papyrus. " but I wasn't gonna escape Papyrus. " Say Nessy. And Papyrus looks at her. " finally your beautiful voice. And what do you mean? " Ask Papyrus. " I mean..... I love you too. When I was in my last genocide. You where the one who open my eye's. So I rest the old Timeline. And got in this one. After a little while. I was like it's so boring in this time line. So I started to go to grills. To drink. Like a real twenty one year old girl. And and with the five bullies. I don't really care about them. But you killed them. For me. That's something special. Like his dead memes what memes got. And Jackruku. And even swear and be a bad boy. All for me. O my satan. I love you so so much. PAPYRUS! " Say Nessy. And cry. Then Papyrus unlock the chains. And and Nessy hugged him. And cry. Then he hugged back. And whisper. " I'm sorry. Nessy. For everything " " it's okey. You only need to say I'm sorry to your brother. " Say Nessy. " I'll do and I'm sorry about my sexual animal style. " Say Papyrus " it's okey. Now I know that you are a real big daddy are " Say Nessy and smile. " Nyeh heh heh it's all for you babe. " Say Papyrus. And kisses her. " Papyrus. Can I have some clothes please. " Say Nessy. " WHY. Your v-cat and nippies aren't showing. " Say Papyrus. " True but I feel better when I have clothes on. You know " Say Nessy. Then Papyrus grap his shirt. And put it on by Nessy. " wha Papyrus? " Say Nessy. " stand still please " Say Papyrus. And Grap a Skirt. And put it on Nessy. " So " Say Papyrus " thank you Papy. " Say Nessy. " Let's go home before they are looking for you " Say Papyrus. " good idea " Say Nessy. Then they go out of the gardens house. And go to grillbillys. To celebrate their relationship. Then Sans Saw then. And then He Saw a True Smile on Nessy's Face. So he knows that she and his brother are happy. So he try to forget . " So Paps. Are you gonna stop with you know. " Ask Sans. And sit next to Papyrus. " Technically. I can. But I the great Papyrus. Try to stop. But if something happens. You know how to stop me. " Say Papyrus. " okey. Paps. " Say Sans. And Nessy smile. And Kiss Her boyfriend's skull. And Frisk looks at her. And smile. " looks like Papyrus got a girlfriend. I'm so happy for you Nessy my sister. " Say Firsk. " thank you. " Say Nessy. " Nessy my darling. Shall we tell the queen and King about our relationship ?" Say Papyrus. " Sure. " Say Nessy. And Papyrus stand up. And grap his girlfriend's hand. And go to the palace.

✘Time skip✘

So Papyrus and Nessy are at toriels and asgores home. " mom dad. Can I say something to you? " Ask Nessy. " sure my child. But how are you Papyrus. " Ask Toriel. " I'm fine miss Dreamurr. " Say Papyrus " so what I wanted to say. PAPYRUS AND I. ARE... In a Relationship. " Say Nessy. Proudly. "WHAT I'M So HAPPY FOR YOU TWO. " Say toriel And hug Them both. Then Asgor walks in. " Hey Tori and Papyrus. And Daughter. " Say Asgore. " Nessy and I are together. Like a relationship " Say Papyrus. " that's so wonderful. " Say Asgore " thank you " Say Nessy. And smile. " Nessy I have a idea lets go to the Ego flowers. " Say Papyrus " sure why not " Say Nessy. As they said goodbyes and go to the echo flowers.

✘Time skip✘

So they arrive at the echo flowers. " it's always so beautiful here " Say Nessy. " just like you. " Say Papyrus. " Heheh thanks Papyrus but can I say something. Just don't freak out will you? " Say Nessy. " okey. Just say it " Say Papyrus " when you chain me up. And you where so so bad. And.... I like it by the way. I love you bad side as more as I love you. papyrus. " Say Nessy. " I love you too Nessy. I'm so sorry. About what I've have become. I'm promise that I won't happen " Say Papyrus "papyrus it's okey. I swear it's okey! I love it so so much " Say Nessy. " Really?" Ask Papyrus " Yes " Say Nessy. And kiss his skull. " you make me happy as hell My Night-cat" Say Papyrus. " and you make me happy as hell too my gentle-skeleton " Say Nessy. And hugged him. And Papyrus kisses her. " papyrus. I love you so much " Say Nessy " and my love for you will never die. " Say Papyrus. And the couple are hugging and kissing the whole time.

The end.

Hey there it's was fun to make this Book. seee you in the next Book. DIKKE DOEI. 😘

 😘