Chapter Eight: Flight Plan

A/N

After much demand I'll be turning this series into a trilogy :)

End of A/N

Chapter Eight: Flight Plan

ALICE

A week had passed since that fateful evening in Brighton with PJ; he'd been true to his word and hadn't told anyone. I'd also kept my end of the promise and called him when the hate got too much for me to handle. Joe and I returned to London and I was greeted at the station by Finn which took me by surprise since I hadn't told him when my train would be getting in, I had a sneaking suspicion that Zoe was involved. It was a pleasant surprise and I separated from Joe only after he made me swear to call him if the fans started anything. What was it with people and expecting me to call them, my phone bill would be crazy come the end of the month.

I dropped off my stuff at Carrie's and mine; she was at a show but had left me a plate of homemade cookies as a welcome back gift. I knew I needed to spend more time with her before I jetted off for Playlist Live. Finn told me that he was taking me out for a meal to make up for everything that had gone down between the two of us; he was being slightly over supportive of our relationship. When I asked him how editing was going of the New York footage he'd always try and change the subject, I didn't really question the secretively because Jack and Finn were known for not letting any details slip until the project was finished.

I found myself back at Jack and Finn's after the meal; it had been nice but a little too lavish for my taste. Jack was out doing god knows what while Finn and I snuggled on the sofa watching the first movie we came across on Netflix. Half way through the movie Finn had fallen asleep and I needed the toilet. The downstairs toilet was broken so I tiptoed up the stairs as not to wake up Finn.

The door to their office was slightly ajar, the light was on and the computer screen was lit up. I didn't see any harm in taking a sneak peak at their new project and all the New York footage. I'd always wanted to go to New York and Finn promised one day that he'd take me. However when it came to this project Jack was just as secretive as his brother which made me slightly suspicious. Luckily I knew the password, only because I'd used this computer to edit some of my videos when my laptop broke. I wasn't some master hacker or something; the twins barely ever changed their passwords.

There were video and photo files on the desktop labelled 'New York'; however one file in particular caught my eye 'New York DELETE' what was in it? Taking a deep breath I clicked on the folder and it opened revealing photo files, there were photos of the New York skyline and silly pictures the twins had taken of each other. However as I continued to scroll down my heart stopped beating, there were photos of Finn with a girl who looked very familiar to me. I knew this girl because Carrie and I had both collaborated with her.

Cherry Wallis, the girl who seemed so sweet and nice was in picture after picture holding, touching, hugging and even kissing Finn passionately. I knew Cherry was his ex but why were they kissing in New York? What was she even doing in the same place as him? Then I remembered Cherry telling me and Carrie that she had family out there and wanted to visit them out of the blue. I bet she lied, she knew Finn and I had a massive argument and took the chance to get with him behind my back. They'd dated for several months before Finn dumped her, oh god how far had the two of them gone? Had they slept together?

I quickly closed the incriminating folder and logged off the computer before leaving the room just the way I found it. I felt bile rise in my throat, I wanted to be sick but I couldn't force myself to throw up, that wasn't a solution. I wanted to scream and hit something, preferably Finn's pretty lying face or maybe even his brothers. But then again I'd never outright punch someone because I wasn't known for being violent. I was good at keeping my feelings bottled up, I should call PJ but I couldn't do it here and I was heading off to Playlist Live in two days. PJ wasn't going and neither was Carrie, how would I cope without my lifelines?