TwentyThree - I Love You Too

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Eddie asks me, I turn to him with a fake smile and nod, being in the room makes me view Eddie in a different way, the room makes me remember the things he said to me twenty seven years ago, and I don't want to remember those words.

"That's the basement" Bill states, pointing his flashlight down the pitch-black staircase. Ben walks in first, shining his flashlight inside.

My head turns to the door as an agonising scream rang out from outside the room, without question Bill ran for the door only to get it slammed right in his face.

Bill began pounding on the door, crying out for Ben on the other side, Ben starts screaming in pain and before I know it I'm pounding on the door too, tears running down my face.

What's going on? Is he okay? What's happening to him? Why is he screaming in pain?

"Ben! Ben!" I scream, pulling on the door handle with no success of opening in.

A loud crash blades behind me, making both Bill and I's yelling come to an abrupt stop. I turn my head timidly towards the sound.

My body tenses up, the refrigerator is shaking violently.

I turn to Eddie and all his fear was clear to see, I quickly run from the door into eddies arms, he wraps his arms around me, one holding my head while the other around my waist.

I bury my head into his chest, feeling his heart pound faster and faster, slightly shaking.

Everyone is standing still, no one knows what to do. How was it possible to be braver as kids, if it was twenty seven years ago we would have the sense of running, but now, we are like statues.

"Okay, that can't be good right?" Richie questions. We all watch the refrigerator door as it opens wider. My heart sinks, is this Pennywise?

I look around the room to only notice there was four of us... where is Mike and Beverly? Were they with Ben on the other side of the door? Are they hurt?

The door opens fully, causing all our hearts to beat louder than before.

It was Stan...

Stanley looked much younger than any of us. He was all bent up inside the refrigerator, looking as if all his bones were broken. The sound of cracking fills the quiet room as Stan begins to look up at us.

"It's Stan" Richie blurts out, looking at us back to Stanley.

I flinch and hold on tighter to Eddie as an erupt screams escapes Stanley. His head detaches from his body and begins rolling on the floor.

I hear gags from Eddie and I feel like I'm about to collapse. Eddie pushes me behind him, tightly holding onto my hand.

Stanley head looks up at us and the rolling stops, Stanley turned his focus onto bill with a disgusted and hurt expression.

"I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you Bill!" Stanley cry's, tears forming in his eyes, convincing bill to feel guilty and of course it works.

Bills eyes sadden with tiny tears falling down his face, he shakes his head with sadden eyes.

"Don't listen to him bill, it's not real" I quickly say to bill but I don't think he heard me.

"Richie? Summer? Eddie? What's happening to me" our former friend asks, giving us a look of confusion and terror. His skin starts cracking as pains lingers on his face.

Eddie gags more as spider legs grow from different parts of Stanley bodiless figure.

"You have gotta be fucking kidding me" Richie states, looking at the head of Stanley. He begins laughing maniacally while standing on all eight legs.