The Little Girl Found In The Rose Garden

Rosa's P.O.V

I was out in the Rose garden when I noticed something moving around I went forward and saw a little girl with blonde hair,blue eyes,pale skin and in a white dress."Hi there little one what's your name,"I asked her."M-My name is Lilly like the flower,"she said I smile I held out my hand to her she took it but then hugged my leg."You are safe now Lilly who ever left you or you ran from wont hurt you anymore I won't let them,"I said she nodded I picked her up.I walked off to the mansion when I walked inside all eyes were on me I made a goofie face Lilly hide her face."Shh shh it's okay they won't hurt you they are my brothers,"I said to Lilly she turn and looked at them she nodded I set her down and she walked over to them Shu was the first one to approach Lilly he smiles lightly at her and kissed her forehead."I am Shu,"he said Lilly nodded then it was Reiji."I am Reiji little one,"he said rubbing her head messing up her hair she giggled."I am Ayato,"he said then Laito pulled out a rose."To a new start of life my name is Laito,"he said."I am Kanato an this is Teddy he says he likes your eye color,"he said smiled then Subaru came up and patted her head."I'm Subaru,"he said with a small smile she nodded."Are you my new brothers and sister,"she said she looked around at us Reiji looked at me and nodded."You are Lilly you last name is now Sakamaki Lilly Sakamaki to be exact now,"I said she smiled happily.Soon I brought Lilly to my room I found and old dress of mine when I was little it was a knee length white fading into purple."Its pretty Rosey,"said Lilly I smiled."Is that my nickname now,"I said she nodded soon my phone began to vibrate I looked and saw it was an old friend of mine soon a knock on my window was heard I went over to it and saw a white owl."Rosey,"said Lilly confused I only winked at her she smiled and came next to me I went out onto the balcony of my room."What can i do for you my friend,"I said to the owl  it transformed into a friend of mine."Rosa I have a letter for you from Ocean,Ella and Fire head,"said AJ then transformed into and owl and left I walked back into the room Lilly looking at me then the letter i put the letter in my bed side table drawer and  took out my phone and looked up some songs to sing Lilly smiled happily we both raced off to the living room I saw Lilly jump on Subaru's back and giggled."Sing a song sing a song,"changed Lilly I smiled happily.

Lilly clapped her hands and smiled happily soon there was a knock at the door Shu went to get it."Hey lilly we never found out your last name before it became Sakamaki,"I said."Mukami,"she said all our eyes widened and soon enough the Mukami brothers entered the living room Shu went to my side as well as the other brothers."Lilly Lynn Mukami,"spoke Ruki all our eyes widened."Y-yes b-big brother,"she said a little scared he lunged at her I stepped in and took the blow I felt pain all on my left side."You fool,"he said I stood up my brothers looked at me concerned."Lilly is a Sakamaki not a Mukami no more she left for a reason or someone placed her in our rose garden for a reason,"I said looking at them."You have guts human,"said Yuma grabbing my right hand I lifted my foot and kicked him in his gut sending him flying to the wall and I transformed."Watch it Yuma Mukami,"I said looking at him my wound heals up but leaves a scar.Soon they vanished I went back to normal Lilly ran to me and hugged me my brothers hugged me as well."You did something reckless again,"spoke Reiji."When don't I,"I said everyone laughed."HEY LET'S GET BACK TO SINGING SOME SONG'S,"shouted Ayato hurting everyone's eardrums we all hissed at him even little Lilly.The list goes like this.
1.Me
2.Shu
3.Ayato
4.Kanato
5.Laito
6.Reiji
7.Subaru
8.Lilly

I look at Shu."Copy cat,"I said he only sniled.

Eeveryone looked at Laito."What,"he said."Big brother Laito has a good voice,"said Lilly a little bit of blush is visible on Laito's face we all smile.

"Wow Reiji,"I said."What,"he replied."Your singing voice is nice and calming,"I said he nodded then Subaru went.

Eeveryone eyes went wide when Lilly sang her voice was amazing like a little angle wanting her voice to be heard and her story.