Seeing The Asahina's Again Pt.2

Reiji's P.O.V

When we were walking home the girl named Ema came over to Rosa but she went and hide behind the triplets she walked over to Yui she backed away so Subaru put her behind her then the red head and a kinda pink brownish haired boy came over."Hey why are you two girls hanging out with them and not me,"said the pink brownish haired boy."We don't know you,"said Yui."Well then come out from hiding and get to know us,"said the red head soon a car pulled up and revealed a guy in a suit and tie."Ema Yuuskue and Futo come on let's go we have dinner to make we are inviting our neighbors across the street to join us,"said the guy in the suit.We all looked at him I pushed my glasses up and began to speak."It is very kind of you but we are still settling in,"I said and everyone nodded."Big brother we have homework to do can we go now,"said Rosa peeking out from the triplets I nodded all of us walked off.

Ema's P.O.V

I went to go find the two new girls cause I was hopping to become friends with them but there brothers protected them then Yuuskue and Futo cam over probably made it worst but then Ukyo came and picked us up from school after work telling us that he is going to invite our neighbors to dinner."It is very kind of you but we are still settling in,"said the guy in dark purple hair then they walked off,"said the dark purple haired boy then all of them walked off."Well maybe we can bring them a welcoming gift then invite them to when they are all good and settled in,"said Ukyo all of us nodded and got into the car and went off back home.When we got home we saw our neighbors walk inside but Rosa stopped and looked at us I looked at her and waved she waved a little but stopped and went inside but she went to a balcony where I guess her room is and.She began to sing and one of her brothers came out and sang with her.Then soon all of her brothers and sister came out and helped out with instruments.

They soon began to dance and smile at each other I walk inside I head to the living room an Masaomi approached me."What took you so long to get in Ema,"he asked."Rosa Yui and her brothers are on there balcony and they are singing and dancing they look so happy,"I said with a smile.

Rosa's P.O.V

After we sang we wen't inside and Reiji began to make dinner we all sat down in the living room and began to sing,dance,play instruments or even mess with one another we were having fun then Reiji called us for dinner we sat down and we ate we talked soon we all sat in the living room at soon began to sing songs first it was me and Subaru.

The it was me and the triplets.

Then it was Reiji.

Then I sang a song with Shu.

Then last but not least I sang a song with Yui.

The we all ended up going to sleep I felt arms go around my waist as I fell asleep.

Shu's P.O.V

I went into Rosa's room and went into her bed and put my arms around her waist and I put my head on top of her's and I fell asleep holding her in my arms.

In The Morning

Rosa began to move around a little as I kept my grip onto her waist soon she woke up."Shu is that you,"she said rubbing her eyes all I did was hum a yes she began to turn to face me and we looked at each other in the eyes she stuck her tongue out and I did the same back to her she laughed a little.Soon I got up and left it was the weekend and well we just stayed home Rosa was on the balcony painting and Yui was playing the violin Kanato was in the kitchen making sweets Ayato and Laito were playing darts Reiji was in the library that he made one of the rooms Subaru was in a little small garden attending to the flowers that are there and for me I was laying on the couch listening to music.

Ema's P.O.V

I walked into the living room and saw everyone was off of work mom and dad were off somewhere in the world."Good morning everyone,"I said with a smile"Can we go to the park big sis,"asked Wataru everyone nodded there head yes.As we walked out from Subaru to Masaomi they all looked at saw Rosa she looked at them and was singing a song Yui had put a hand on her shoulder.

Yui's P.O.V

Soon they walked off Rosa fell to her knees crying I hugged her all of the brothers came over to us all of them hugged her along with me still hugging her she kept crying but eventually she stopped."I...I want us to have dinner with them when they invite us,"is all she said before she walked off to her room."Do you think maybe think it is getting to her,"I asked everyone just nodded.

Rosa's P.O.V

I grabbed the small book-bag I brought with me and I took out the picture frame that had me from Masoami to Subaru when we were younger I looked at it and tears began to fall I held the picture frame close to my chest as I kept crying.I heard a knock on my door but I ignored it then the door opened it,it was the triplets and Subaru they sat down next to me they saw the picture frame but left it alone soon all of my brothers were now in the room and began to sing to me Yui sat next to me I cleared the tears away and I put the picture frame into my nightstand drawer and closed it soon Ayato grabbed my hands and we began to dance Laito grabbed Yui's hands and danced I was now a smiling and laughing mess.