Jon's Powers Revealed

"Shit." Damian said, hearing the chaos over the comm link. He stood up and interrupted his teacher. "I need to go to see the nurse." He said.

His teacher looked puzzled and then stuttered. "Tiana, bring Damian down to the nurses office please."

She put the cap on her pen. Damian started to object but there was no use. Damian packed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "I'm really okay." Damian said. "I can walk there myself."

Tiana shrugged. "Well Mr. Wayne, we don't want you to die on your way there."

Jon was breathing so heavily that Damian could hear it over his link. They made their way to the nurse's office after rounding a hallway. "Here we are." Tiana said, holding the door open for Damian and following him inside. The nurse looked at Tiana.

"Menstrual cramps?"

Damian's face blushed bright red.

Tiana laughed. "Yeah, his time of the month, not mine."

Damian felt his face burn. "I don't menstruate-" he sputtered.

Tiana laughed. "Yes, Mr. Wayne, we know. Anyways, feel better." She said, leaving the room.

He was left alone with the nurse. She was looking at a clipboard. She looked up. "Have a seat."

Jon crackled over the link. "D-"

Bruce came on. "Your father is coming." he assured.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked.

Shit. He didn't think this through.

"I just felt nauseous." He lied.

"Are you going to throw up?"

"If I do, can I go home?"

The nurse thought for a second. "Well we wouldn't keep you around the others if you were sick and-"

"I'm going to use the bathroom."

Damian jumped up and closed the door behind him. Okay- 2 problems. 1- he had to throw up, 2- he was afraid of very few things but throwing up was one of them.

"Damn it." He muttered, kneeling in front of the toilet. He looked down at the bowl of water and watched himself in the reflection, open his mouth and slowly push a finger down his throat. He threw up. Gross. He spat to get the taste out and flushed the toilet, immediately washing his hands and swishing water in his mouth. He braced himself on the sink and looked into the mirror. He was sweaty.

He opened the door. The nurse wasn't even there. She came back into the room with another kid. It was Jon. He was in his gym uniform.

"I threw up." Damian announced, angered by the fact he just could have lied. Luckily he looked like shit and she sighed. "We're sending you home then. Who should we call?"

Damian and Jon looked at each other. They both knew that Clark was on his way but Jon needed a reason to be in the office. Damn it! Why was this so hard. He pointed at Damian. 

"Damian made me sick!" He accused.

"Hey!" Damian retorted, even though he knew it was a lie.

"Yeah. It's true." Jon said. "We shared a juice box."

Damian rolled his eyes.

The nurse frowned. "Who do we call?"

"Oh." Jon said, quietly. "My dad, please. He's picking Damian up from school today, too."