Uh Oh...

Bruce pulled the cowl back from his uniform.

"Where were you last night?"

Damian swallowed. Shit.

"Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

Damian bit the inside of his cheek before speaking. "We were just doing our jobs." Damian pointed at Tim. "And he sucked at his job."

Bruce looked at Jon. "You know you aren't supposed to use your powers."

"I know, sir." Jon said softly.

"And you're already grounded."

"To be fair, father." Damian began. "Drake was a horrid sitter. He wanted us to work on 'teamwork'."

Tim rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because you've got that so under control."

Bruce frowned. "Go get your homework and start working down here." He looked at Dick. "Bludhaven's open."

"On it." Dick said, rustling Damian's hair. "See you later." He left to get changed in the locker room.

Damian angrily fixed his hair. "So what? We're prisoners now?"

"Yep." Bruce said, sitting down in front of the large monitor.

"What are we even supposed to do?"

Bruce turned around in his chair and looked at his son. "Homework." He looked at Damian, Tim, and Jon. "Until I know what to do with you."

Jon swallowed, nervously.

---

"8 times 6."

"48."

"9 times 4."

"36."

"16 divided by 4."

Damian sighed. "4."

Jon bit his pencil while he looked at his worksheet. "This is hard."

"I'll do it." Damian said, taking the worksheet. Tim took it out of his hand and handed it back to Jon.

"We're not cheating." Tim said, sternly.

"Of course not." Damian frowned. "You're not included. Only Jon and me."

Jon took his pencil out of his mouth. "Cheating is wrong. It's okay if I get a few wrong."

Tim leaned over and looked at Jon's homework. "Long division. I remember doing that."

"When? Last year?" Damian smirked.

"Second grade." Tim answered. "I was 2 years ahead in math. Still am."

"Wow." Jon said. "That's really cool, Tim. You're super smart."

Damian made a fake gagging sound. Jon sighed. "This is hard."

"I'll help you." Tim said, closing his textbook and looking over at Jon's unfinished homework. He pointed. "Look. The big number is 56 and you are dividing by 7. How many times does 7 fit into 56?"

Jon looked at his multiplication table glued on the front of his math folder and traced the intersection of 7 and 8. He looked at Tim. "7 goes into 56 8 times."

Tim nodded. "That's good. Keep it up."

"I could do this before I could speak." Damian sighed.

"I wish I was around for that." Tim muttered.

"To see my academic greatness?"

"For you not to be able to speak."

Bruce looked over as Damian was sticking his tongue out at his brother and Tim flipped him off.

"Boys." Bruce warned. He stood up from the chair and pressed a button to shut down the large monitor. He walked over. "Do you know how much trust you have damaged?"

Jon and Damian looked down. Damian balled his fists up and took a sudden breath. "Yeah? Well what are you going to do? Spank us?!"

"Damian!" Jon hissed. "Don't give him any ideas."

Bruce frowned. "I don't believe in hitting kids." Everyone seemed to relax. He continued, "But I have called Clark."

"Aw, fuck." Damian groaned

"Shoot." Jon whispered.

Bruce pulled his cowl back on. "I'm going back out. Gotham needs Batman."

Tim raised his hand. "Dad? Can we not forget that this isn't really my fault. I want to go back out on patrol."

"Yeah, to make out with Spoiler." Damian laughed.

Bruce thought for a moment. "Okay but be back in a couple of hours. You need sleep."

"Awesome." Tim said, jumping off the chair he was perched on.

"What about us?" Damian asked.

"You can play Twister." Bruce smirked, adjusting the cowl across his face and walking over to the batmobile.

The elevator came down to the main floor of the cave and Clark stepped out. He looked at Jon. "Come on, Jon. We're going home." He looked at Damian. "You're both grounded."

"Yeah, I got that." Damian replied.

Jon stepped into the elevator. "See you at school."

"Great." Damian muttered.