Saving

After we done eating
"Hey Furost, why do we wear hoody?"
"Because If people saw us, they might think we were weak from them, fighting it no problem but fighting with people more than Five of them is impossible"
"Can you fight them alone?, it might be dangerous!"
"I never understand what Is dangerous was"
As we walking for finding kimina at RE street, Seira was tired and she already out of energy.
"What's the matter?"
"Im tired somehow, maybe I did eat that pancake"
"That wasn't mean for tired cause of pancake"
I can't leave her behind and find kimina, she might be alone and dangerous. I decide to crouch infront of her.

"Hold your hand on my shoulder."
She was shy and her face being red.
"D-did you mean... P-piggyback?"
"Hurry up, we want to find kimina and bring her home."
"Fine-fine!"
As she piggyback on me, I recognized that she was making a weird sound on my left ear like heavy breathing or something. As we stop at empty park that no people seen over there. We decided to stay there for a while and take a rest. While she was sleeping at the bench, I was light my cigarette and smoking like always, the park was seem hazing and hard to saw it, I didn't know why people in RE street doesn't show themself at these park.

Three hour later,
We were moving to bakery shop to see somethings to eat, while I bring my own energy drink and some chocolate drink from my home.
There two people was asking money to seller, the seller guy was afraid to them
"Yo churt, It seem like your business was not to good, but you must pay good on our protection money."
"I already said I won't give you money!, you guys didn't protect me at all"
"Well then..."
The loanshark was throwing stuff all over place, they throw a glass of jar on my head, but it didn't feel anything even hurt.
"Hey you, the guys that I throw the glass on it."
I was looking at him at with  scary stare
"What do you want?"
"Come on, be a hero and pay a money to me and i leave him alone and you will be a hero"
I pick up my energy drink on my pocket.
"How about....."
I throw the energy drink at his face and kick his leg as he kneel,
His friend attacking me and I dodge his attacks, I was give him a heavy punch on his stomach and kick his face, the loanshark try to attack me from behind and I block his fist, I grab his neck and interrogate him.
".....I can be a heroes without paying anything, okay?"
Then I was leave the loanshark alive and they ran away.
Seira was surprise that watch me fight the loanshark and stop eating some bread.
"How did you do that?"
Seira ask me and hold my hand with suprised eyes.
"Like always people fight, and dodge like a feather."
The shoper was standing and said to me.
"Thank you for saving me and this shop, I didn't no what happend if you didn't come here."
"It's just a mess, not much deal"
The shoper want to give me something as thank for saving him.
"While you did save me, do you need something?, I will serve it free."
Then I ask.
"Did you saw a girl with red eyes on her right and yellow eyes at left of her?"
The shopper was shocked as he knew who is kimina.
"I know her, she was the dangerous girl on this street, but she disappear when black scorpion gang coming to the RE street."
Now I know why she ask me for help.
"Do you know where was she is?"
"Well, she always changing place before that gang come, maybe she was hiding at one of clock tower, she always stay there when she was finnish her job of saving people."
"She was saving people?"
"Yes, everyday she clear all the criminal and bad guys. That all i know."
"Thanks for your information."
"If you need something then, ask me if you need"
As we get out of the shop, Siera ask me a question
"Where are we heading?"
"The place that she was hiding, clock tower."