Teasing, part 1 (smut)

Disclaimers: Smut
Word count: 977
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It took Remus about an hour to decide that he hated Sirius. He'd been teasing all day – "accidentally" brushing against Remus' dick and ass, pulling away from kisses and being all touchy but letting go way too soon. Now Remus was getting more and more tense and wound up. But Sirius didn't think about stopping any time soon.
After dinner, the Marauders sat at one of the long tables in the great hall, trying to study for potions. Sirius however just sat there in front of his boyfriend, slowly sliding his leg up and down Remus'. His arousal swell in his uniform pants as Sirius' leg moved up to his inner thighs. Anger began to build up in Remus. Who gave this guy permission to be such a tease? He stared intensely into Sirius' bright eyes. As Sirius extended his leg and brushed against Remus' bulge for a brief second he completely lost it. He jumped from his seat and swung himself over the table. Then he aggressively grabbed Sirius' sleeve and pulled him off the bench. An astounded oh, shit! came from James as his two friends left the great hall in a hurry.
Remus didn't say anything. Still tightly grabbing Sirius' sleeve, they rushed towards the Gryffindor common room.
"Moony, I'm sorry!" Sirius tried to calm his boyfriend. But Remus didn't react. At the portrait of Gryffindor tower, he let go of Sirius, just to shove him through the door aggressively as it had opened. Poking Sirius in the back, they climbed up the stairs and entered their dorm.
"Look, I'm really, really sorry!" Sirius said, but suddenly he found himself pinned against the door. He gasped in surprise and gazed at Remus. The tall boy looked down at him intimidatingly, one hand pressed to the door, the other one roughly grabbing Sirius' collar.
"Remus I-" he began, but Remus interrupted him.
"Don't you ever tease me again you little shit" he said in a deep, growling voice.
Suddenly Remus' lips slammed against his, so hard that he nearly hit his head on the door behind him.
The kiss quickly deepened, Remus' tongue roughly forcing his way through Sirius' lips. But Sirius quickly kissed back. He was enjoying the intense make out because normally they both were pretty soft guys.

Without letting go of this intense kiss, Remus hastily slid off both their robes. Their button-up shirts were pulled off in seconds, most likely ripping off some buttons in the process.
"Leave the tie on" demanded Remus as he loosened the knot a bit. Sirius just nodded silently. He was shocked by how harsh and rough Moony could get. And to his own surprise, he found it to be... strangely arousing.

Remus quickly kissed his way down to the boy's neck. He left some love marks before suddenly biting down at his sweet spot. Sirius gasped over the unexpected pain. He buried his nails in Remus' back.
Then, Remus slowly pulled off Sirius' pants. Sirius was getting more and more impatient now so he grinded his bulge towards his lover's hand. But he wasn't getting any touching as expected. Remus had suddenly pulled away from him. "Take them off babe" Remus demanded, leaning against the bedpost. Sirius did as he was told and stepped towards Remus. Before he could wrap his arms around him again, Remus had pulled him by the wrist and shoved him close to the edge of his bed.

"Bend over," Remus said with a smirk on his face. Sirius didn't react. Remus pressed himself even closer against the smaller boy, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I said: bend over" he growled into Sirius' ear. But he didn't, just because he was enjoying the rough way this sexy young man was talking to him. Remus' anger started to build up again as Sirius stood there smiling at him like an idiot. In one quick movement, he turned the boy around and slammed his upper body against the mattress. Remus quickly took off his pants as well. He pressed his boner tightly against Sirius' ass. As he leaned forward he growled "You've been a naughty boy Padfoot. And you know what happens to naughty boys?" Remus leaned down even closer and whispered "they get punished"

All of a sudden Sirius felt two fingers inside of him. After some pumping and stretching, the fingers got removed suddenly. Then Remus slammed into him. Sirius gasped and grabbed the sheets he was lying on. Remus moved quickly and hardly but removed any kind of unnecessary touching from it. He grabbed the bedpost as he pounded into his naughty boyfriend.  Sirius meanwhile has turned into a moaning mess. "Let me- AHH! L-let me t-touch you" he said demandingly. "No" Remus simply replied. He knew exactly how much Sirius needs touching and being close when having sex. So that's why was denying him exactly said touching.
"Only if you beg" he added.
Sirius immediately shut up about it. Never, NEVER would he beg. "I won't fucking beg!" He shouted at Remus. "Well okay then" Remus answered and pulled out of Sirius. "No! Don't just give me blue balls!" he squirmed. But no chance. Remus sat down at the other side of the bed. Sirius angrily stared at him as he stood up from his bent position and laid down next to Remus. He needed relief though, so he started fapping. All of a sudden his wrist was pinned down next to him by Remus' strong hand. "Fuck you!" Sirius said angrily. He couldn't get any relief with his non-dominant hand!
Remus waited for Sirius' arousal to vanish before letting go of his wrist. "You just have to beg, you know?" he said with a grin on his face. "I'll not beg, Moony!"
Remus smirked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To be continued...

By the way, Part 2 ist finally out now!