How it began (part 1)

Disclaimers: kissing, lots of gay kissing
Otherwise pretty much just fluff.
Word count: 413

- - - - - - - - - -

"Sirius, I... I need to tell you something" Remus said as he leaned over the table.
"What is it? You know you can tell me anything, right?" Sirius answer in a soft voice.
"Yes, I know..."
"Sooo?" – "Can we go somewhere more private? I don't want everyone to hear" he said as he looked towards James and Peter sitting next to them.
"Sure! Uhm... Dorm room maybe?"
Remus nodded and they both left the great hall, leaving their books behind.

A few minutes later they arrive at the dorm they were sharing with James and Peter. Remus quickly closed the door behind them.
"Okay now, what is it Moony?"
"Well... how do I put this..." Remus said, nervously looking to the ground.
Finally, he looked up, looking deeply into Sirius' bright eyes. "I-I think I have a crush on you" he mumbled. "What? I didn't quite get that" answered Sirius, one eyebrow raised
"I have a crush on you, okay? I have a big ol' crush on you Padfoot!"
Immediately he cupped his mouth with his hand, shocked by how loud he said that.

"Yeah, I know" Sirius answered giggling.
"Wait, what?" – "Well, Moony, the way you look at me all the time makes it pretty obvious" replied Sirius.
Remus blushed.
After a moment he managed to ask: "Now, uhh... do you like me back?"
Sirius smirked.
A moment of silence passed and suddenly Sirius laid his hand on Remus' cheek. He leaned forward, pressing his lips on Remus'. Remus stood there in astonishment. He managed to get some control over his body back. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Sirius' neck. Padfoot's lips were soft and warm, his hand fondly touching Remus' cheek.
As Sirius let go after a few seconds he got immediately pulled in again. He smirked (as much as you can smirk whilst kissing someone).
Remus parted his lips a little, allowing Sirius to slightly suck on his bottom lip. One of Sirius' hands softly touched the tall boy's neck, the other one wrapped around his waist.

As they eventually let go of each other, Remus asked: „So I can take this as a yes?"
"Heck yes," said Sirius smilingly before pulling his lover into another kiss.

- - - - - - - - -
To be continued...

Alright alright alright. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Next one's going to be a bit smutty, so stay tuned :)