3 ❁ཻུ۪۪ ༜ ┊ Uᥒbᥙttoᥒᥱd Bᥣᥲzᥱr

[Name]'s P.O.V.
"Hello again, [Last Name]-kun." Tenya says as he greets me from the doorway. "Glad to see you didn't run away on us. Hahaha!"

"Nah, don't worry. This might be a little strange for me, but I at least keep my word." I said with an awkward smile.

Well, I'm back at the Literature Club. I was the last to come in, so everyone else is already hanging out.

"Thanks for keeping your promise, [Last Name]. I hope this isn't too overwhelming of a commitment for you. Making you dive headfirst into literature when you're not accustomed to it.." Shoto says.

"Oh, come on! Like she deserves any slack. Deku told me you didn't even want to join any clubs this year. And last year, too! I don't know if you plan to just come here and hang out, or what...but if you don't take us seriously, then you won't see the end of it." Katsuki states, glaring intimidatingly towards me.

"Bakugo-kun, you certainly have a big mouth for someone who keeps his manga collection in the clubroom." Tenya states with a sly smile. Bakugo looked like he's going to explode.

"Y-Y..!!"

Katsuki finds himself stuck between saying "You", and "Manga".

"MANGA IS FUCKING LITERATURE!" He exclaims loudly.

Swiftly defeated, Katsuki plops back into his seat.

"D-Don't worry, guys. [Name] always gives it her best as long as she's having fun. She helps me with busywork without me even asking. Like cooking, cleaning my room.." Izuku says, not fully realizing he was pretty much exposing himself.

"You sure are dependable.." Shoto says looking my way.

"Izuku, that's because your room is so messy it's distracting. And you almost set your house on fire once." I said.

"I-Is that so..? Ehehe.."

"You two are really good friends, aren't you? I might be a little jealous..." Shoto says.

"H-Howcome, Todoroki-kun? Y-you and [Name] can be really good friends too!" Izuku says with a bright smile, though I'm not so sure Shoto is a fan of the idea.

"..Uh.."

"H-Hey, Izuku.."

"W-What is it?" Izuku asked.

"..."

As usual, Izuku seemed to be oblivious to the situation he just put me into.

"O-Oh! And Todoroki-kun even brought you something today!" Izuku exclaims. Shoto looked at Izuku with widened eyes.

"W-Wait! M-Midoriya!"

"Huh? Me?"

"I- Uh.. n-not really.." Shoto says as he looked away from the two of us, the pink hue in his cheeks were pretty noticeable. "I-It's..really nothing.."

"What is it?" I asked.

"N-Never mind! Midoriya made it sound like a big deal when it's really not.." Shoto says.

"E-Eh? T-Todoroki-kun, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.." Izuku says in an apologetic tone.

I guess that means it's up to me to rescue this situation...