2 ❁ཻུ۪۪ ༜ ┊ Wᥱᥣᥴomᥱ to thᥱ Cᥣᥙb!

[Name]'s P.O.V.
And thus, today marks the day I sold my soul to Izuku and his adorable smile.

I slowly follow Izuku across the school and upstairs - a section of the school I rarely visit, being generally used for third-year classes and activities.

Izuku, who looked fairly pleased and excited, swings open the classroom door.

"E-Everyone! The new member is here!" Izuku exclaims.

"Hey, hold up, I'm not a new member–?"
Eh? I glanced around the room.

"Welcome to the literature club. It's a pleasure meeting you." A tall, handsome boy with half white, half red hair greets. "Midoriya always says nice things about you."

"For fuck's sake. Seriously? You brought a girl?" A tall boy with ash blond hair says with an annoyed expression. He looks like he has attitude, but he's kind of cute himself. "Way to kill the atmosphere."

"Ah! [Last Name]-kun! What the a lovely surprise!" A familiar, tall boy with dark blue hair says with a smile. "Welcome to the club!"

...

All words escape me in this situation. This club...is full of incredibly hot guys!! Well ain't this just my lucky day?

"What the fuck are you looking at?"  the ash blond male asks with a scowl. "If you want to say something, fucking say it."

"S-Sorry.." I weakly replied.

"Bakugo.."

"Tch."

The one with the sour attitude, whose name is apparently Bakugo, is one I don't recognize. His tall and intimidating figure makes me think he's probably a third-year. he is also the one who made cupcakes, according to Izuku. He may look tough and angry on the outside, but really, he's a huge softie on the inside.

"Y-You can just ignore him when he's moody..a-and by that..I mean..all the time.."

Izuku says that quietly into my ears, then turns back towards the others.

"A-Anyway..! This is Bakugo Katsuki, always full of energy..!" Izuku exclaims. "And this is T-Todoroki Shoto. The smartest in the club."

"Don't say things like that, Midoriya." Shoto says as he turned his gaze to the side, avoiding eye contact with the three of us. Shoto, who appears comparably more mature, seems to have a hard time keeping up with people like Izuku and Katsuki.

"Oh. Well, uhm, it's nice meeting the two of you." I said with an awkward smile.

"And it sounds like you already know Iida-kun, is that right?" Izuku asks.

"That's right." Tenya says with a bright and polite smile. "It's a pleasure seeing you again, [Last Name]-kun."

Tenya smiles sweetly. We do know each other - well, we rarely talked, but we were in the same class last year. Tenya was probably the most popular boy in class - smart, handsome, athletic. Basically, completely out of my league. So, having him smile at me so genuinely feels a little...

"Y-You too, Iida."

"C-Come sit down, [Name]! We made room for you at the table, so you can sit next to me or Iida-kun. I'll get the cupcakes–"

"HEY! I MADE THEM, I'LL GET THEM!" Katsuki screams.

"A-Ah! Sorry kacchan..I got a little excited.."

"Then how about I make some tea as well?"

The boys have a few desks arranged to form a long table. As Izuku mentioned, it's been widened so that there is one space next to Tenya and one space next to Izuku. Katsuki and Shoto walk over the corner of the room, where Katsuki grabs a wrapped tray and Shoto opens the closet. Still feeling awkward, I take a seat next to Izuku. Katsuki proudly marches back to the table, tray in hand.