Oumasai Headcanons!

Sorry for not updating this story for a while, it's just that I have so many ideas for this story that it's hard to settle on just one! In the meantime, here are some of my Oumasai headcanons!

•Both of them are ticklish.
-Sometimes they'll tickle each other until they're practically crying from laughter.
-One of the reasons Kokichi wears his scarf is because it covers the spot where he's the most ticklish.

•Kokichi actually knows how to play checkers.
  -Kokichi taught Shuichi how to play checkers so they could play it together.

•Kokichi is smooth as fuck.

•Shuichi's nickname for Kokichi is "Kichi".

•Kokichi calls Shuichi "Shumai" because shumai is actually one of his favorite foods.

•Both are masochists.
  -Kokichi is more masochistic than Shuichi.

•They're switches

•Kokichi will kiss Shuichi in public places.

•Shuichi's ahoge often curls up in the shape of the heart when he thinks about Kokichi.
  -Kokichi knows about this, and it makes him extremely happy.

•Kokichi hates when Shuichi wears his hat.

•They'll sometimes have make-out sessions that last until one of them needs to breathe.
  -If they get caught during a make-out session, they'll just..keep going.

•Shuichi runs his fingers through Kokichi's hair a lot because his hair is soft.
  -Whenever Shuichi asks Kokichi how his hair is so soft, Kokichi never answers.

•Kokichi still believes in Santa, so Shuichi plays along because he doesn't want to ruin Kokichi's childhood.

•Whenever Kokichi is stressed out Shuichi will sit and cuddle him until he calms down.

•Both of them cry a lot.
  -Kokichi gets upset whenever Shuichi cries and will go to the ends of the earth to try and cheer him up.

•Kokichi is overprotective of Shuichi.

•Shuichi helps Kokichi dye the tips of his hair whenever it fades out.

•Shuichi is the only person who's seen Kokichi with his hair NOT all over the place.

•Kokichi doesn't really like emo music but he'll listen to it with Shuichi anyways.

•Kokichi is always trying to convince Shuichi to try Panta, but he refuses every time.

•Shuichi is pansexual while Kokichi is just straight up gay.

•Shuichi can be dense at times, and Kokichi gets pouty whenever Shuichi doesn't catch his drift.

•Kokichi will randomly quote vines around Shuichi.
  -Kokichi gets really happy whenever Shuichi actually knows the vine he's quoting.

•Kokichi likes to climb trees, and Shuichi gets extremely nervous whenever Kokichi climbs one because he could fall.
  -Kokichi has never fallen off of a tree, but when Shuichi starts getting nervous, he'll climb back down.

•They'll tell each other "I love you" multiple times a day.

•Kokichi gets sad when Shuichi has to go do something and doesn't let him tag along.

•Shuichi freaks out whenever Kokichi gets hurt, even if it's just a bruise.

•Whenever Shuichi gets sick, Kokichi will stay with and/or take care of Shuichi until he gets better, despite Shuichi's objections.

•Kokichi will try to beat the shit out of anyone who says anything bad about Shuichi, but Shuichi never lets him because he's afraid that Kokichi will get hurt too.

•Kokichi likes cats and dogs, while Shuichi is more of a dog person.

•Shuichi has never gotten scared by Kokichi's nightmare fuel faces since they got together.

•Kokichi gets a little sad when he knows Shuichi's upset about something but doesn't know what.

•Kokichi has never lied to Shuichi since they've got together.

Okay, okay, that's enough headcanons for now. I'll start working on chapter six soon. Goodbye for now!