Fuck! He was beautiful. I could feel the vibrations coming off him as his body responded to my touches. Our lips met and I kissed him with lust and desire. He responded with equal vigour, clawing at my back and pulling me closer to him, flush with his chest.

"Too much clothes," he breathed huskily. I smirked and sat up momentarily, unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it away carelessly. His eyes roamed my body hungrily. He snaked his hands up my toned abs to my chest, tugging on my hardened nipples. I groaned and leaned in, taking his lips viciously between my teeth, biting down on that plump bottom lip. He moaned and I lost all reasoning.

I got rid of my pants and boxers, sliding them off as though they were burning my skin. His eyes raked over my manhood, thick and long, standing proudly to attention. I smirked down at him.

"Like what you see?" I asked, pumping my length slowly and earning a moan from him.

"Get your hands off what's mine! Only I'm allowed to touch you," he commanded.

"The fuck you do! Come take what's yours then," I challenged.

He groaned and pushed himself up, his face falling in line with my thick cock. He looked up innocently and I moaned in anticipation of his touch.

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung! This, belongs to me!" He indicated my dick before taking me whole into his mouth, widening his cheeks and moaning against my shaft.

Fuck! I was gone! Dead! Died! His thick lips enveloping my length, his eyes never leaving mine as he sucked me down. His hands gripped tightly onto my ass. I pulled his hair, as he moved his mouth up and down my length, his tongue licking on the pulsating vein. Faster and harder. 

I was about to climax when I pulled out abruptly. I wanted to ruin him. I flipped him over and pushed his head into the bed, earning groans from him. I didn't give a fuck. I pulled his thighs up, his ass up in the air, waiting for me. Pulling his cheeks apart, I licked a stripe up his rim, lapping my tongue against his pulsating hole. Damn! Fuck my life! He was amazing!

I pushed my tongue in, tasting him. He moaned in pleasure. I continued, eating his ass out until I had my fill. I inserted two of my fingers into him. He gasped and I stretched his ass cheeks out further, sucking on his rim again. His groans of ecstasy taking me over the edge. His hole was now gaping at me, asking me to enter him without further ado.

"Do you have lube babe?"

"Yeah," he moaned. "Side table."

I smacked his ass, for good measure before getting the bottle and squeezing out a generous amount. I coated my dick, his eyes watching my every move in anticipation. Bitch! He actually started to spread his cheeks himself, smirking at me. Fuck! I couldn't take it anymore.

I moved behind him, smacking his hands away. He moaned into the bed and I plunged into him.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck!" He screamed out. "Move now! I can't take it anymore!"

I thrusted into him, sliding my dick in and out. His moans of pleasure sending vibrations straight to my dick, hardening it further. He squeezed my dick with his ass and I think I almost died from the pleasure. Fuck! He was fantastic, sucking me in like that!

My movements became faster, fucking into him. I lifted his leg up to gain an even deeper entry, hitting his prostate dead on.

"Fuck! Kim Taehyung! You fucker! Move faster!"

"Shut the fuck up, slut!" I growled into his ear. "Your fucking bitch ass hole is sucking my cock so good!"

I kept thrusting into him, faster, my balls hitting his ass. I pressed onto his back, lifting his hips up and pulling him flush to my chest, our breathing heavy. My hands raked over his chest and stomach, pushing him down harder onto my dick. His breathing became tight and ragged as I sucked on his earlobe, biting down. It was raw and uncouth!

I felt my climax building in the pit of my stomach as I fucked into him without mercy. I gripped his cock and paced myself with my thrusts. He moaned and I couldn't take it anymore, bursting into him, thick and fast, my cum dripping out, just as he screamed and orgasmed in my hand. We fell forward, our breathing laboured.

I pulled out of him and he whined at the loss. What the fuck had we just done?

************************************

What the fuck was that?! 😮

Thoughts anyone? 😉😉

Vote, comment, wipe that smirk off your faces. 😜😜

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😘