Volume 2 Chapter 12: Darkness Ghost strikes

Start from the beginning

Koneko carry Gasper inside of the box and both Alice and Koneko run off while Mark pull out his eyecon and slide it in his driver.

Mark: Henshin!

Necrom driver: eye drop Necrom! Mega clarity! Crush the invader!

Necrom and Dark specter fight while the Night walkers go after Gasper.  Necrom and Dark specter fight until Nocrom kick Dark specter and pull out his other eyecon and slide it in.

Necrom driver: Grimm Mega clarify! Fighting pen!

Necrom use his finger and draw out a sword and slash it at Dark specter

Necrom use his finger and draw out a sword and slash it at Dark specter. Dark specter also stand up and summon his sword n's they where clashing swords.

Necrom and Dark specter fight down and hall and while that Necrom draw out black lines to block Dark specter but he break through them ans slashed at Necrom.

Dark specter thorw Necrom at Gasper's door and said.

Dark specte: Soon we will role this world. Once and for all.

Dark specter kick Necrom and Necrom fly at the wall and he deheshin and was unconscious. Dark specter see Koneko and Gasper but not Alice. A few Night walkers run up to Dark specter.

Dark specter: Find the other little one and kill her.

A few node and sent out to find Alice.

Koneko: what do you want?

Dark specter: We want your friends Gasper. We want his powers.

While that Alice was behind the closest and heard everything.

Alice: (worried) Gasper.

(Meanwhile)

They look at Y/n after he said all that and Azazel smiled.

Azazel: See my son can do everything to pretect his friends.

Zoeticus: Yeah but without the gods were done for.

Irina: what do you mean?

Zoeticus: I see your didn't know well you see the gods where killed by Darkness Ghost many years ago.

Riss: Father!

Zoeticus: Riss we can't hide this any more. We have to tell everyone what's going on.

Irina: (shocked) Wait this can't be true right.

Xenovia: It is that's why I quite being an angle because there's nothing to believe anymore.

Irina fall to her kneels in shocked.

Irina: (tears) All this time we believe in God but it turns out he was dead this hole time. There's nothing o can't believe in now.

Y/n: There is!

They look at Y/n once more.

Y/n: there is something we can believe in. The light, We believe in God but we also believe the light. God made use to believe in the light not himself. He wanted use to continue on and believe in the light. That's why....I wanted to be the God of light. I don't care I'm a devil or not I will be all of your light.