chapter 4: there's more about the eyecons

(Opening)

It was another day and Fuyu was training Y/n new moves. Ghost is getting a hand of this and complete it.

Fuyu: your getting better but things will get harder.

Y/n: yeah I can see.

Fuyu: why did let Asia live. She's like a falling angle so why not kill her?

Y/n: because she's really nice and she try to save me.

Fuyu: that's what all fallen angels will do. Make them self's weak for there target to come and take them out.

Y/n: yeah but I got my first form meaning I be unstoppable.

Fuyu: Musashi is not as strong as grateful.

Y/n: grateful?

Fuyu realised the he said it and look away.

Fuyu: never mind just go home.

Y/n: but.....?

Fuyu: I said go home!

Y/n step back and Fuyu walk away leaving Y/n confused.

(At the club)

Y/n enter the club and it was just Rais here. She noticed Y/n and smiled.

Rais: hey there Y/n.

Y/n: hey Rais may I ask you something?

Rais: of course what is it.

Y/n: what is the grateful eyecon?

Rais was surprised and said.

Rais: where do you here that?

Y/n: Fuyu said it but when I ask him what it is he snap at me.

Rais: oh well its not a eyecon it's a driver.

Y/n was more confused.

Rais: please take a site and I explain.

He sat down and listened.

Rais: there are more about the eyecons as you thought. Not even the eyecons give you powers but if someone is strong and use them all the eyecons turn into the Eyecon driver Z.

Y/n: is it that strong?

Rais: yes the form is called grateful form. Grateful is the ultimate form to the eyecons spirits.

Y/n: spirits?

Rais: yes they all spirits of warriors like I said when we first met. But the grateful form is the combined form of all of them.

Y/n: that makes sens. but why did Fuyu was upset about it?

Rais: the grateful is the most hardest form to unlock. Many kamen riders who try to unlock it and failed because they couldn't figure out how to unlock it. If one kamen rider do unlock it they can visit someone who make the eyecons and he or she will grant his or her wish.

Y/n: (thought) wish?  wait Tonka said that his little sisster died so many he is trying to unlock it and use that wish to bring her back.

Rais: now you know more about the eyecons. There are many but I knew you can unlock them.

Y/n: yeah I will only to pretect the good.

Rais: (smiled) ok off you go.

Y/n stand up and left the club. Rais sat down and think to herself.