Chapter 3: must fight to pretect the good.

(Opening)

(Opening end)

Y/n and Asia: Huh?

Issei: I knew one day you will start your own heram.

Y/n was still confused until he remember what Reya said about heram.

Y/n: oh no Issei I'm just helping Asia up after she fall down.

Issei:..oh.

Asia: it's nice to meet you two. I'm a bit lost so can one of you show me around?

Y/n: sure I show you around.

Issei: hey what about me?

Y/n: you can come with use.

Issei: (sigh) fine.

They walk around town and show Asia many things. They look up and saw a huge church up on the mountains.

Asia: oh that's were is should go. Thank you your two for showing me around.

Y/n: (smiled) No problem Asia.

She walk off and Y/n and Issei walk back to school.

Y/n: good thing school won't start for 3 minutes.

Issei: yeah yeah.

Y/n noticed Issei was upset.

Y/n: hey man we are a team. We should sick together. Even though there's demons and fallen angels.

Issei: yeah I gest. (Sigh) look I'm sorry and way I act and I'm sorry I give you a hard time. You save my life and I still treat you like a rival instead of a friend. I'm sorry.

Y/n place his hand on his shoulder and smiled.

Y/n: don't worry Issei I forgive you. Look we all have different things to enjoy our self but there's one thing that makes use the same....Our souls. We have good soul that wants to help people, souls that wants to help the weak and souls that forgive people for what they did. We can start over again as friends. What do you say?

Issei smiled and said.

Issei: yeah man friends.

They high fived and continue walking back to school.

(At the club)

Rais: I allow Y/n to the church but you Issei are not allowed.

Y/n and Issei were confused when they tell Rais how they met Asia.

Issei: what do you mean?

Rais: you see demons are weak when there is a church or a priest with them. You Issei can die forever if a priest kills you. How ever Y/n is a ghost and see he's a grim Reaper to the fallen angels he and Fuyu are allowed to go in a church or sometimes work with a prest.

Y/n: huh I thought Priest also get ride of ghost?

Rais: that was a myth ghost can't be gone by a cross or any church like objects.

Y/n: huh.

Rais: anyways we are heading out.

Issei: we're are we going?

Rais: there is a familiar betrayed her master and we are going to kill it. Are you with me Y/n?

Y/n: yeah I'm in.