Volume 2 Chapter 12: Darkness Ghost strikes

(Opening)

The day was the day that Rias some of her peerage head inside the school for a meeting about Darkness Ghost. Moka, Sendo, Kurumu and Mizore guard he front of the school and Tonka and Ikaros guard at the back of the school.

Y/n and Fuyu where in the meet meeting room while Mark pretecting Alice and Gasper Koneko was with him.

There where Michael, Zoeticus, Leviathan and Azazel ans they where talking about Darkness Ghost including Rias group and Sona and Tsubaki.

Michael: With the rise of Darkness Ghost and knowing the strength of him I can not tell how we could beat him.

Zoeticus: Yes this will be a problem.

Azazel: Tell me how strong is he?

Michael: Well what these two riders tolled use he's very strong he may be able to role the world.

Azazel: Well that won't happen.

Leviathan: and why you say that?

Azazel: Remember the legend of Mugen?

Gratfia: Azazel are talking about that mythical god. The god of light?

Zoeticus: That's just legends.

Azazel: I don't know it could be. Right son.

They turn to Y/n and Y/ just wave.

Irina: Wait he can do that?

Zoeticus: That is impossible. No other riders can't do that.

Y/n: But I can try. I did unlock grateful so maybe I could try.

Michael: Y/n is right. If he can unlock grateful then he can unlock Megun.

Zoeticus: But all these stories where just myth. We all know Mugen doesn't exists.

Y/n: maybe not there are angles, devils and fallen angel so Mugen could be real.

They look at Y/n.

Y/n: Look I may don't know him but if we all wanted to defeat Darkness Ghost and take back the light then that's our chance.

(Meanwhile)

Mark was sitting at the couch looking at his phone. Alice was drawing with Gasper and Koneko was eating chips.

Mark: So how long is this meeting be done?

Koneko: Maybe long.

Mark: Well shit.

Alice: Language.

Mark just sigh and heard something.

Gasper: (scared) what was that?

Mark: I check it out.

Mark went out and look right and left but don't see nothing.

Mark: So.....how long your going to do it?

Then Mark turn and punch Dark specter on the helmet. Dark specter stumbled back and Koneko, Alice and Gasper saw him with his small group of Night Walkers.

Dark specter: Hand over Gasper.

Gasper hide inside his box.

Mark: want him you have to get past me.