Music

Do you ever listen to music and just imagine yourself on a stage while singing it out loud, and then take off the headphones and you sound like a dying rat?

Yeah me too.

I've always admired those people who can make music and just sound amazing, it's like music is apart of their very being, and just running with it a little takes them places they've never imagined.

Now i'm not even talking about the industry itself, because that's just a whole can of worms on it's own. No i'm talking about the freedom of the beat.

Personally I listen to a lot of music that is considered "Indie" or according to Spotify "Norwegian pop." 

Don't ask, I don't even know.

But I've always found the melodies that people can create with random objects, strangely bent instruments and even their own voices and bodies, calming. Listening to music, depending on what it is, can transfer you into a completely different world!

For example, I've gotten hooked on a certain group of musicians, called the Celtic Woman.

I've had a specific song on repeat for a little over a month now, you can listen below.

Are you listening?

If not you're missing out.

For those that did press play, imagine yourself in a fantasy world. Fighting dragons, battling evil mages, or even having a lazer battle in space.

For my anime peeps out there? Picture Sword Art Online; Fairy realm.

Is this not one of the most amazing theme songs for those scenarios?

Of course that's just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

Anyway, those people that can really capture an emotion in just a simple repetitive rhythm, paired with a few words, those people truly have a gift.

Now let's talk about someone a bit more known, Halsey? Anyone heard of Halsey?

The quadruple threat? The beauty that makes amazing music, can paint, produces her own music, and can dance like no one's watching? 

That lady? Yeaaaaah, her music is spectacular.

Depending on which song you listen to, you can either feel like Black Widow and Scarlet Witch had a baby and it can shoot lazers out of its butt, and that baby happens to be you, or, you can feel comforted as if someone's holding you when you're sad.

It's just... the best thing in the world, aside from food of course.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but out of the many things that drag us down in life, I'm glad music is there for whatever mood we're in.