Epilogue

Izuku was lying in bed, enjoying the peace the morning had. He knew that this peace wouldn't last long, it snowed last night.

Suddenly the door burst open and two boys came running in. They jumped on the bed, leading to two loud grunts from the gay couple.

"Papa! Papa! It's snowing! It's snowing!!" The boys cried. Izuku was already wide awake, but he wanted his husband to wake up as well.

Denki grunted before lightly tapping his husband, "Izuku you take them out. They're your kids."

Izuku pouted and started pulling on Denki's ear. "They're your kids too!" Denki started to saw 'ow' over and over again as Izuku pulled him up.

Izuku smiled at his kids and looked over to the older one. "Brutus, can you go make me and Papa some coffee?"

Brutus, only being 13 smiled and jumped off the bed. The younger one kept jumping on Denki, still trying to get him up.

"Papa! Wake upppppp!!" He pressed his hands on Denki's cheeks and pushed down. "The sky's awake! So I'm awake! So we have to play!"

Izuku chuckled looking at his adorabpe son. "Sammy, did you just refrance Frozen?"

Sammy leaned back looking at his Dad. "It's my favorite movie Dada!" Sammy's eyes lit up as he got an idea. "Can we watch Frozen again?! After we play outside?!"

"Again?" Denki chuckled, finally looking up at his five year old son. "Don't you already know the movie by now? I mean we watched it like 500 times already. OW!-"

Izuku hit his husband playfully, "Babe! I like that movie too! So we are going to watch it with hot cocoa!"

"Hey," Denki said as he rubbed his head. "I never said I didn't like it!" Izuku laughed as Sammy hugged his Papa.

"Hey dads!" Brutus called out from the hallway. "Your coffee is ready! Come get it while it's hot!"

"Ok Sammy." Denki started picking the small boy up. "Why don't you go watch some cartoons while we get ready?"

Sammy smiled and yelled out "Yeah!" before running off downstairs. Denki looked at Izuku and smiled. Izuku leaned in and pecked his lips. "God, what did we deserve to get these two?"

"I don't know babe. But it's obvious that we did something good." They shared another kiss to the dismay of their eldest son.

"Ew! Omg you guys are soooo gross!!" Burtus yelled covering his eyes, running down the hall.

The two gays chuckled softly before sharing another kiss. They threw the comforter off and got dressed. They walked down, hand in hand seeing their two boys on the couch watching Bubble Guppies.

They walked into the kitchen grabbing their mugs and pouring coffe in them. They leaned against the counter enjoying the bitter taste of their magical bean juice.

"Hey Papa!" Brutus called. "Yeah Brut?!" Denki yelled back. "Can Shima come too?!"

Denki stood still for a secong before lightly chuckling. "Might as well get the gang together."

"I'll call the Dekusquad!"