Chapter 8- I love you

♪Midoriya's Pov♪

I looked at the angel on the bed beneath me. He looked so peaceful, resting there. Slowly, I ran my fingers through his golden hair.

Kaminari has not woken up for three days. I was starting to get worried. His right arm lay in a cast, carefully over his chest.

His chest rose and fell in a continuous  motion. His mouth was slightly agape, his hair slightly getting caught inside.

I smiled, admiring him. The light from the slightly open window landed on his cheeks, revealing his light freckles.

"Beautiful isn't he?"

I jumped, turning around quickly. Kirishima and Bakugou stood in the door way, having both a warm look and sad at the same time.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, twiddling my thumbs. I looked down, lightly blushing.

Kirishima frowned. "Midoriya," he walked up to me, resting a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for what I did. It was super unmanly and..."

I looked up, watching as small tears fell down his cheeks. "And I didn't know Todoroki made you do that.. I just shouldn't have done that, I-I just let my emotions take control..."

Bakugou came up behind Kirishima, and hugged his crying boyfriend. "Hey, hey Kirishima-kun." I smiled warmly. "It's okay, I know that people can lose sight of what they are doing when someone they care about is hurt."

I took a short sigh before continuing, "I would have probably done the same thing. You'd just need to make sure that they are okay, and that whoever hurt them will never do it again. I know what it feels like, and I forgive you."

"AWE! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!"

I whipped my head around, seeing Kaminari sitting up. "KAMINARI?!" I cried out, running to him hugging hum closely. "When did you wake up?!"

He hugged back, rubbing his hands up and down my back. "Honestly, when Kiribro was crying." I felt his head move, immediately thinking that he was looking at him. "I didn't want to interrupt you guys."

I let go and stared Kaminari in the eyes. He smiled brightly, almost blinding me.

"If you guys end up kissing I'm gonna puke."

"Bakugou!" Kirishima shouted as heat found it's way to my face. "You know that's not true!"

"My god..." I mumbled covering my face. "Kirishima whyyyy?" Kaminari whined.

I looked back over to Kaminari, trying to ignore Kacchan and Kirishima. Kaminari was still covering his face. How was he so cute?!

"Ah, it looks like Kaminari is awake?" I looked back over finding Recovery Girl inbetween Kirishima and Kacchan. "Oh yeah!" I blurted out.

Recovery Girl smiled, "okay then. I just have to make sure that he is okay to leave." Recovery Girl took a few steps forward.

I stepped back, letting her have room to do what she needed to.

20 MINUTES LATER

I held Kaminari's hand as we walked back. It felt nice but it was so akward!!

"Are you sure Kirishima?" I heard Kacchan say, "I mean it will be funny but it'll be hard to execute."

"What are you two talking about?" Kaminari and I asked, stopping to look back at them.

"Oh nothing! Don't worry bro!" Kirishima smiled tilting his head. I have a feeling that I should be worried though.

I shrugged it off and continued walking. I heard their footsteps behind us, getting closer.

"Hey Midoriya?"

"Hm?" I stopped and looked at Kaminari. He was looking to the side while blushing harshly. "I wanted to ask, why I didn't die? Do you really love me?"

I blushed madly, "I-I..." What do I say?! I looked down before continuing. "K-kaminari-kun... I do... and I have for a long time. Y-you heard my argument with Todoroki... I-I just didn't know how to tell you."

I looked back up, and saw Kaminari show the sweetest smile ever. Suddenly I felt hands on my back pushing me forward. My eyes widened as I found Kaminari has been pushed too.

I closed my eyes, bracing for impact. I felt my lips land on something soft. I opened my eyes slightly, finding that my lips were on Kaminari's.

I tried to push away, but hands on my hand and wast pulled me closer. I gave in and rested my hands on his chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the bliss of the moment.

As long as I wanted that to last, I felt Kaminari pull away. Desperate for more, I wrapped my arms around his neck and push back in after a quick breath.

After a few more seconds, we both pulled away. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"HA! GOT THE PICTURE!!" Kirishima shouted. Kaminari and I turned around seeing Kirishima wave his phone around.

"WHAT!! BRO WHY?!" Kaminari shouted. Letting go of me he walked forward. I watched, admiring him.

"I'M GONNA SEND IT TO MINA!!" Kirishima started running away, phone in hand.

"BRO DON'T YOU DARE!! IF YOU DO I'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!" Kaminari started running after him with Kacchan close behind. I laughed loudly, clutching my stomach.

I am blessed.