Chapter 3 - Hiding

♡Kaminari's POV♡

I stayed in my room the whole day. Every time I thought about Izuku, I would cough up the petals. They were beautiful, just like him.

I felt something scratch my throat, trying it's hardest to come out. I lean over and cough towards the ground. My floor was scattered with little petals, some being only tiny parts of it, others the whole entire thing.

After my session I grab my phone from the nightstand. I look up towards the time, 8:22... About time we'd have dinner...

I sighed. I don't want to go out there, just the thought of seeing Izuku with someone else may cause petals starting to fall.

Eh, Kirishima will bring me food. I think as I open the internet. I tapped the search bar and type in "the worst case of hanahaki". A website immediately pops up and I tap it, finding what might happen to me.

The case of ____

____ suffered from the infamous Hanahaki disease. Her love for ____ was so large that her disease grew in a rapid ammount in 3 weeks.

On the last day of her sixth week of having this disease, she died. Her body was found with rose's growing out of her chest, mouth, eyes, and ears.

Doctor's say that the rose is the second most deadly flower. The first being a peony because of it's density. If you have either one of these flowers, contact your doctor immediately.

I jumped as I heard a loud knock at the door. I pit my phone back where it was and headed for the door. "Who is it?" I called out, my hand on the door knob.

"It's me bro, I brought you some food." It's Kirishima, thank god! I open the door slightly and look out towards him. "Hey Kami, how you holding up?" He asked, worry spelt out on his face.

I sighed and grabbed the food from him, "Not that well... All I can think about is what happened..." I looked up at the red headed male who had a sad smile on his face.

"Need more time?" He asked, resting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and gave a small smile. "Thanks for everything bro."

"No problem Kami! Now enjoy your food!" He said enthusiasticly as he walked away waving. I waved back, then went back to my shelter.

I sat down on my bed and started to pick at my food. I'm not really hungry... My stomach growled, contradicting my previous thoughts. I sighed and started to eat the food on my lap.

When I finished, I put the empty plate on my nightstand and went back to my bed. As soon as I laid down, I heard a knock.

I growl and go to my door. I open the door partially and look out to see who it is now.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw the green haired male infront of me, with his little squad behind him.

"Hey Kaminari-kun. We heard from Kirishima-kun that you aren't feeling well..." Uraraka said, looks of worry on everybody's face, except that damn crush stealer!

"Do you need us to fetch you some medicine?" Iida's arms were waving around like a robot, like he usually does.

I gave my best fake smile and waved my hand side to side. "No no. I think Kirishima is going to get it. I don't want to make you guys sick."

"Well... If you need anything, just let anyone of us know, and we'll help out as much as we can!" I can't take it, the itching feeling was coming up my throat again. My hand immediately covered my mouth as I started coughing.

"Kaminari-kun are you alright, kero?" As much as I hate to admit it, I slammed the door on them then locked it. I heard them knock and yell at me to open the door.

But, I can't let them see how weak I've become.