Jaehyun maybe is little paranoid but he has a feeling that Jaemin doesn't like him. He still have things to ask the younger that he can't avoid. 

After practice session Jaehyun stood still to talk with Jaemin. he need to know.

" Jaemin wait"

Jaemin looked around and stopped.

" yeah?"

Jaehyun walked to the younger tried to look serious .

" Where is Taeyong , do you know?"

Jaemin creased his forehead, 

" why do you ask?"

" just because.."  because your cousin kissed me and disappeared  just like that and i need explanation. 

" just because?" Jaemin asked instead.

Jaehyun gulped a little. Why is the younger boy too intimidating ? Whats with Taeyongs maternal genes?

" Because i haven't seen him for a while and i was just curious "

Jaemin looked straight at Jaehyun,

" don't you have his number ? can't you call him?"

" amm.. No" Lie .

Jaehyun has his number but he isn't sure if he should call Taeyong or not. 

" didn't your witch girlfriend told you that Taeyong hyung is in India and they met ?"

Jaehyun was shocked. No. Haeun didn't tell him. But why would jaemin use such word for Haeun?

" Why do you hate Haeun?' Jaehyun asked in curiosity .

Jaemin smiled mockingly.

" Why do you love Haeun? Can't you see she is a pretentious woman more  dangerous than Russel's Viper? "

" What are you saying Jaemin?" Jaehyun had no idea why Jaemin was acting like this.

" Haeun is the reason why Taeyong hyung was almost killed by his dad and his aunt had to take him in? She made his life a living hell. even still now sh is destroying his life. But you can't see this. You  still love her. I don't blame you because you are so stupid to see through her."

Jaemin left the spot breathing heavily and leaving Jaehyun confused. What the hell?

Taeyong was still gone , Jaehyun didn't ask Haeun anything because he wanted ask Taeyong first. He knows Taeyong and Haeun shares bitter relationship. Plus conversation with Jaemin the other day made  Jaehyun more suspicious. 

Yet he did his work properly, teach the kids . 

But one thing made him upset. The kids were frowning lately. In past few days Jaehyun has grown fond of all the 9. Jaemin keeps distance but yet Jaehyun thinks it's his love for Taeyong that made him behave like this. He couldn't take the frowning so he asked them anyway,

" What's with this long faces huh?"

Chenle pouted and hugged Jaehyn.

" Johnny Hyung promised to treat us every week, but since you arrived he hardly meets us. we don't know what's wrong with him. When Jeno hyung called him earlier he said he won't be coming here. I miss him"

Jaehyun ruffeled Chenles soft hairs .

" So you miss him so much that you guys are frowning?"

Chenle nodded.

" How about this ? I'll treat y'all tomorrow "

Chenle cheered like a dolphin .

Everyone were happy except Jaemin. He was cool with Johnny but Jaehyun is a different case. He just stayed silent and Jaehyun noticed.