That Precious Confession

Start from the beginning

"Lacie!"

"You're back, Lacie-chan~"

"We were all worried you know??"

"Tch.. G-Good to have you back, Rikaze. And how long are you going to cry?!" Ranmaru, in his Tsundere mood, welcomed Lacie back and hit Reiji on the head.

"O-Ow!! That hurts Ran-Ran!"

Lacie giggled at their antics and thanked everyone who was very worried of her and apologized for being so clumsy.

Everyone was there to comfort her, except.. Ai.. He was standing out of the reunion circle, staring at her. Lacie wanted to comfront him, but her friends had kept her busy until they dragged her out of the room to celebrate. Lacie took a last glance at Ai before she got out.

.

.

After drinking so much, they decided to stop the party. Some went back to their rooms drowzily, some got knocked out and is sleeping on the floor. Lacie laughed at their ridiculous sleeping poses. Syo's right leg was on Otoya's neck, stranggling him as Otoya put on a pained expression. Ren and Reiji were hugging Ranmaru while kept mentioning how cute he was.

Lacie took Syo's leg and put it to place, earning Otoya a smile of satisfication in his sleep. She also took some teddy bears to replace what Ren and Reiji were hugging so tightly. Then she covered them all with blankets. Everyone who was asleep on the floor seemed to have slept better than before now.

Lacie sighed deeply and smiled at them. But then, she remembered something. Someone to be exact.

"Ai-senpai.."

Ai wasn't there at the party. She tried asking the others that time but they were already drunk. And it ended up like this so no one knew where Ai went. Curious, she tried searching and calculating with her data. And her data tells her that he's on the balcony.

.

♣ Outside of the Master Course ♣

Just right after Aine got the paper, he decided to go for a walk. But instead of getting some fresh air, he got more and more confused and pressured when his feet had led him to the Master Course.

Aine sighed, "Why here of all places..".

But then he thought again 'Might as well get in.. And see how Lacie's doing. She looked very depressed after her amnesia.. And maybe I could make up my mind here..'

With that, Aine entered the place.

It was pretty quiet and peaceful inside, as most of the idols have gone to bed by now. So Aine decided to walk around the place looking for someone that might know where Lacie is.

.

Lacie's POV

The Master Course is huge. For a normal walk, it would take almost 5 minutes to get to the balcony. That's why, I'm speed-walking now. I gotta be truthful to myself.. I can't wait any longer.. I-I.. Miss him..

As expected. As soon as I got to the place, Ai was there. He was standing there, staring at the night sky, thinking... or waiting? I don't even know and cared anymore. I took a step forward and hugged him from behind.

Ai's POV

I'm pathetic. She was finally back but I can't even properly welcome her. I didn't even dared to join the party. Was I shy? No.. Impossible. I was confused. That's it. Various feelings were so mixed up in me that time. But how am I going to greet her now?