A Little Quarrel With Myself

"R-Rei-senpai!!"

"Hahaha can't catch me~!"

"Get back here!"

Ranmaru sighed deeply in irritation by the two running 'idiots' (actually it's supposed to be only Reiji) playing 'tag'. Apparently, Reiji was being chased by Lacie because he was holding up some picture which shows just how much Lacie was fascinated by the zoo. Yep, he had taken pictures of her staring at a lion, horse, fishes, and of course... with Ai.

Lacie had tried her best to catch the brunette while she had the chance because Ai was not in the room, but unfortunately, Reiji was just to fast for the girl.

"Stop running around! And just how long are you planning to play?!" Ranmaru stood up as he stole the pictures and knuckled Reiji's head.

"Ow!" Reiji exclaimed. Lacie took the pictures back from Ranmaru and stuck out her tongue at him before thanking Ranmaru.

"For the love of Saotome! We're here to work and you just had to play around!" Ranmaru growled as he sat back on his chair.

"Aw... But this is boring! I have finished my part anyway..." Reiji pouted. Ranmaru didn't answer back and Camus just sipped his tea as usual. Lacie kept the pictures in her bag and sighed, heading towards the door. She really needs some fresh air right now.. Good thing her work is done here. She excused herself and headed outside.

♣ Lake ♣

Lacie looked at her reflection on the lake from the bench she's sitting. It was the same spot Ai was at when... she confessed to him.

Lacie's POV

Time sure flies fast... I was standing at the little hill over there and senpai was sitting where I am sitting right now.. Really.. I don't know what to think anymore. What came out of senpai's mouth was first really like a dream. But after President landed there between us, those words became a dream.

'I like you too'

I'm not saying that it's his fault.. He had not learn about love.. and neither have I. He just... misused the word.. that's all.. Ugh.. I don't think I understand what my thoughts give out anymore.

Just as if on cue, I saw a cyan-haired man walking towards me. And the closer he was, the more convinced I was for thinking that it's not Ai-senpai. It's Aine.

He too had just seemed to notice me and he walked even faster this time.

"Lacie!" Now he's running. As he arrived beside the bench, he stopped.

"Aine" I replied with a smile and stood up.

"How are you-" As he was about to ask, he tripped and the next thing I know, he was already on top of me, hands near each side of my shoulder to stop his complete fall.

We stared at each other for a while, I being emotionless, and Aine looking at me with wide eyes that looked like he was missing someone. I didn't hear an apology from him though.. Unable to stand the awkwardness anymore, I avoided eye contact with him, just to notice the pictures I had retrieved had been scattered out of my bag.

Aine followed my gaze and looked at the pictures for a while before he stood up and scanned them.

Aine's POV

I picked the pictures up and the first one I saw was a picture of Lacie cutely petting a Koala. I smiled lightly before shuffling it to the back to see the next one.

The first 4 pictures were all filled with Lacie's actions with the animals. But when I turned to the fifth one, I saw her holding hands with Ai, cheerfully pulling him to the entrance of the aquarium. Lacie.. looked really happy.

Before I could think much more, Lacie swiped the pictures from my grasp and she hid it in her bag, looking embarrassed.

I chuckled, "Are you shy?". She turned to the other side, pouting.

"N-No.." She replied, trying to deny the fact. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful in every picture" I smiled, trying to reassure her.

I didn't have any time to hear her reply, because from the corner of my eyes, I saw  Syo-kun running towards us, yelling.

"Lacie! Ai-senpai requested for you!"

"Senpai?" She questioned.

♣ Ai's room ♣

Third POV

"Did you call me, senpai?" Lacie opened the door and said. No one was in the room except Ai.

"Ah, you're here, La-" As he was about to call her name, he stopped midway after spotting another person coming in. His eye twitched in irritation.

"What are you doing here?" Ai glared.

"Eh? Ah I was with Lacie before so uh... Yeah" Aine scratched his head and laughed nervously.

Ai clicked his tongue and told them to get in. Lacie sat on her bed and Aine sat beside her, much to Ai's annoyance.

Ai moved his chair across the bed, and sat on it before raising his feet and put them between Lacie and Aine. Of course, he doesn't have his shoes on, it would be rude if he did so.

Lacie raised an eyebrow on his attitude but he just glared at Aine, who is sweating nervously right now.

"Okay... So, what did you need me for, senpai?"

"I need you to start-" He was interrupted.

"Ne, Lacie, wanna go out??" Aine approached Lacie, completely ignoring Ai.

"I need you to start working on-" Ai stood up, tried to push Aine aside and complete the sentence but omce again was interrupted.

"I heard there's a new swimming pool around here!" Aine, oblivious to Ai's struggling, appeared in front of Lacie again.

Lacie, on the other hand, was confused by this 'quarrel'. Both men, who would look exactly the same if it wasn't for the hairstyle, was repeatedly trying to push each other out of her sight.

"I need you to start working on the new-" Ai was Again interrupted by Aine's body covering between him and Lacie. Aine was about to say something to attract Lacie attention but Ai won't let him this time.

"Duet song!" He yelled, and pushed Aine aside again.

"Ne Ai, I was talking with Lacie just now... Interrupting is rude you know? :< " Aine said boldly.

"It's you who interrupted me!" Ai yelled. Lacie giggled, who knew they could be such a funny duo.

"The duet song right? I've already thought it up. In other words, I've already done my part. Senpai wa?"

Ai sighed. "Of course I have. Who do you take me for.. Well anyways, I called you here only for that. You're dismissed" Ai sat on his chair and started writing. Lacie nodded and headed for the door.

"Yay! Now I can play with Lacie!" Aine cheered. Something broke and Lacie and Aine turned to see that Ai had broken his pencil.

"... I'm going with you" Ai darkly said.

"Eh?? Aww but I'm going on a date with Lacie!"

"Huh?" Both Ai and Lacie questioned.

"Just joking. Oh, no that's not right. I'm not joking. I wanted to have a date with Lacie. But since you insist.. You can come too I guess.. Oh! Maybe Lacie can date both of us!"

"EHHH?!" Lacie yelled. She looked at Ai who seemed to take silence as an agreement.

'This is unbelievable.. I had a double date with Rei-senpai and it was bad! How worse will this be?!'