I looked him up and down and saw the hotness of his body. Every defined ab on his torso made me more wild for him. How was this not distracting? Why was this not making me push it away? But I wanted more. I wanted to see more. I wanted to see him move into me and kiss me so heavenly I'd never want him to stop.

     But I see Christopher as this sex God that anyone would wish to sleep with. All I think about is wanting him. I just wish I could have him. And put my hands on him and call him mine. It drives me crazy that I can't call him mine.

       The awkward part was us laughing nervously and then I had tried passing by him so he could go around me. And just like that... he did. And I heard him go into the bathroom when the door shut. I smiled once the door shut. And I thought of him. Every part of him. I wanted to study him. Wish of course I couldn't. I thought of nothing but him. His sexy voice is what I love the most. And he is just beyond crazy. The obviously greatest person or stepbrother. I never had anyone quite like this. Or thought of anyone like this.

       I slowly returned back to my room and packed everything I needed for school. I had gotten this book bag that was a jean material. I even packed my cheerleading uniform. And then I grabbed my Chemistry book, my English and Geometry book along with my History book. And then I had gotten directly to my shoes, that were white tennis shoes. And I had put them on tying the laces. And with my hair put up I decided to stare at my pale complexion. But I loved how I looked, regardless. And then I just left with my bag and my jean jacket, leaving my room and going downstairs to the kitchen where I could smell the kitchen full of coffee and the smell of French toast.

       Today is going to be dad's first day back at work since the honeymoon. And I am definitely excited to see dad all ready to go back to work.

     I saw the table filled with French toast and bacon. I ran over to the coffee pot to pour some freshly made coffee into a mug. I need coffee to keep up my energy for practice for today. I grinned when I sat down hearing them talk about dad's work and Colleen's real estate agency.

         They froze when they saw me sit down with coffee.

    "Good morning, princess." Dad said.

    "Good morning, daddy." I replied, taking some of great French toast and bacon.

"Did you sleep well, Emma?" Colleen asked.

"Yes, very." I lied. Because I wasn't sleeping only to think of Christopher all night that I didn't have time to sleep.

Speaking of Christopher where is Christopher? Man, he is never on time just like Colleen said. He must really be a late bloomer. I sat there in my chair taking a sip from my coffee as it went down my throat. But I was more hungry for this breakfast. I ate a piece of the French toast with my fork putting it into my mouth, swallowing.

"Didn't you say Christopher was coming down?" Dad could almost speak my mind when he said that to Colleen.

"Yes." She spoke, surrounded in our silence. "At least I thought he was."

Before Colleen decided to go upstairs to get Christopher we heard the shower turn on. And some R&B Pop music blasting from my ex bathroom that is now my sharing bathroom with Christopher. Does he seriously listen to music that loud when he's taking a shower? I won't lie my stepbrother has good tastes.

"Well...I think he just got in the shower..." dad chuckled.

I continued to eat my French toast and couldn't get the sound out of my head was Christopher's loud music coming from the bathroom. But when it felt like fifteen minutes the music stopped. And then the shower turned off. And it took a few minutes before Christopher actually came downstairs into the kitchen wearing a navy blue shirt, jeans and black converse.

Mine {Book 1}| Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें