Swing Chair Pt. 4

"Mommy?!" Amber cried.

"Wha the...." my voice trailed off as I stared at the horrendous scene before me. Tam was seated on the large armchair with Biana on his lap. I slowly pushed Amber out of line of sight and glared at Biana. Her cheeks turned a bright red and she glared at me. She slipped on her shirt and walked out to find Amber. Tam threw his grey shirt inn and walked over and sat on the bed.

"You're supposed to be at the lake." Tam grumbled angrily.

"What the hell happened!" I yelled. I glance behind me to make sure no little ones were behind me. I pulled out my phone and texted Keefe to keep everyone down by the lake for an extra half hour.

"I don't like Kelsie she is so....so.. 'needy'!" Tam grumbled. I sighed.

"But Biana?! She married and has 2 kids you imbecile! I think I'd prefer if you'd leave but I'll leave that up to Keefe." I stormed out of the room to question Biana. I felt like some sort of marriage deceive or something. Keefe texted back with a confused 'Ok'. I turned off my phone, and headed to the living room.

"But mommy! He's not my daddy! That man is weird!" Amber exclaimed. She is very smart and was sitting on the opposite couch from her mother. Biana sighed. She looked up at me and shot daggers with her eyes.
" I don't want to talk about it!" She yelled and stormed out. I glanced at Amber,
" Your dad is coming now sweetie." I sat down with Amber until everyone came back. Hemo stormed into the house, his glare was murderous. Amber ran to Ruby and the 2 girls talked in hushed worried voices. Kelsie had left before everyone could ask her any questions. Quinlee and Shyanna took Grace, Xena, Calliope, Jessalyn and the twins outside to play and away from the drama. And Dex and Jensi took the boys out to town to the arcade. The rest, Dory, Huntley and Sylvia were seated in the dining room, nervously munching on lays chips. You could hear Hemo yelling at Tam and Fitz yelling at Biana. I sighed and took a seat on the chaise in the family room. Keefe walked over to me.
"Are you alright?" He asked, coming over and sitting beside me.
"Well, if you don't consider the fact that Biana is cheating on her husband, which wouldn't had happened if I didn't have this dumb reunion! Oh! And also, Biana hates me for inviting Stina and Marcuca. Then yes, I'm just chirpy!" I exclaim. I leaned on Keefe's shoulder. Keefe chuckled.
" I think I'm going to go and ask Tam to leave." He sighed and got up. He started walking before turning back around,
" I think we shouldn't have any more reunions... for anything." I smiled slightly. In little time, Tam was stomping around the house to the deck, and called his servant guy. About an hour-ish later, Tam's car picked him up and Biana left to go talk to Hemo who was sulking in his room. All of a sudden this, supposedly fun reunion was twisted and turned all around into a messed up.... I don't even know what. I got up and went to fix myself a drink.
"Hey, this is a pretty crazy reunion, huh?" Marbella said, walking in.
"No kidding! But, don't you think, this is kind of my fault?" I asked nervously.
"What do you mean?" Marella asked.
" I mean, if I hadn't had this reunion, Biana wouldn't have cheated in her marriage." I whimpered.
" Oh honey! You did no such thing! It's all Biana's fault, she cheated on her marriage, she married a man she didn't truly love, it is not your fault." Marella grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me lightly. I laughed.
"Thanks, Ella." I said, grinning at her slyly.
"No nicknames! How dare you!!" Marella shrieked.

Dex, Murlo, Keefe and Jensi cooked up a large bowl of spaghetti and garlic bread. We had a very awkward meal, but the younger kids definitely made it an interesting experience. After dinner, Biana and Hemo went to bed early.
" Who wants to play charades?" I asked holding up yellow cards.

A/N
I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating.I think I'll write up a pt. 5 to this little story.

I love you all so much and thanks for all the support on both of these books

Until Next Time! ;-)