Chapter 7 (REMAKE)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS PARTIAL NUDITY!!!

(Opening Theme)

Rubber Ducky: Quack! Said the rubber ducky.

Neptune: Onward Rubber Ducky! Set sail to loner island! She said as she kicked her feet on the rubber ducky, making the rubber ducky squirt out water from it's beak, hitting Noire.

Noire: AH! Why you! She said.

Noire swam towards the rubber ducky and started shaking the rubber ducky with her hands making Neptune to fall off.

Neptune: WOAH! She shouted as she fell off the rubber ducky making a splash.

IF: Hey! No splashing Neptune! She said.

Compa: Oh my! It's so cold! She said.

Rom: Very cold. She said.

Neptune: *coughs* *coughs*. You gals should be blaming on Noire for making me splash! She said.

Noire: Well That's what you get for splashing me on the rubber duckie! She said.

Neptune: You know what, how's this for splashing! She said as she spit water at Noire's face from her mouth.

Noire: AAAAAHHH! She screamed.

Neptune: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She laughed.

Noire: Grrrrrr. Neptuuuuune! She said as she charged at Neptune.

Neptune: Uh oh. She said.

Noire tackled Neptune to the water as both of them made a big splash in the water.

Uni: Noire! She said.

IF: You two are getting me super cold for all of the splashing! She said.

Compa: C-C-C-Cold! I think I might get sick after this. She said.

Rom: M-Me too. She said.

Nepgear: Ah jeez Neptune. She said.

The girls were in the sink taking a bath filled with cold water as they were enjoying the bath while Neptune & Noire are wrestling in the water, while you were in the bath tub filled with hot water as you were relaxing.

Y/N: Hehehehe, I'm glad the girls are having fun up there. You said.

You felt more relaxed in the tub as you put your arms in the bath water leaving your head on the water with your eyes closed.

Y/N: Oh Yeah... that's the stuff. You said.

Compa: How can Y/N can take a hot bath, while we take a cold bath? She asked.