Chapter 1 (REMAKE)

The Sun rose up softly as the 14 year old male named Y/N L/N got out of the bed and yawned after having a nice rest and smiling.

Y/N: Good Morning House! Good Morning Doorway! Morning Wall, Morning Ceiling, Good Morning Floor. You said.

Y/N L/N is a young 14 year old teenage boy in his high school and he is the most smartest, intelligent, and short teenage boy ever, kids at his high school has been calling him a nerd, loser, and a midget because of his short height, but he ignores the bullies who keeps insulting him, he lives with his mom and dad, His mom is nice to him, and his dad is a alcoholic, just like Qrow Branwen. Y/N has friends as well in his high school, he has been living alone since his parents left for Los Angeles for the weekend, they are still in Los Angeles probably making a movie or getting rich from a casino, you were home alone for the whole weekend as you went downstairs and started making your own breakfast, even know your 14 years old, you can cook better then your mom and dad. You got done cooking your breakfast as you placed your food on the table, you went to the refrigerator and saw orange juice & your favorite food.

Y/N: Ah Pudding! You said with a smile.

You poured the orange juice on your glass cup and you put your pudding on the table with your breakfast. You were about to eat until the doorbell rang.

Y/N: Huh? Who can that be? I hope it isn't Ichigo doing his dingdong ditch prank. You said.

You went to go answer and you opened the door only to see the neighborhood.

Hebert: You like popsicles? He asked.

Chris: Well sure! He said.

Hebert: Then you need to come on down to the cellar, I got a whole freezer full of popsicles, hmmmmm. He said.

Chris: No thanks, I gotta get going. He said.

Hebert: Aww, don't make me beg now. He said.

Chris: Hahaha! Your funny, Bye! He said as he left while riding his bicycle.

Hebert:

Y/N: Damn It! I should've known! You said.

You were about to close the door until you saw something on the ground. It was a large white box.

Y/N: What's this? A box? I didn't order anything... Maybe it's something that my parents pre-order when they left. I'll bring it inside. You said.

You took the white box into your house as you placed it on the table ready to open it but until your stomach started to grumble.

Y/N: Oh crap, I shouldn't ate those baked beans last night, I gotta go use it. You said as you ran to the bathroom and locked the door, leaving the white box, your breakfast, and your pudding on the table.

??? POV

???: Ugh my head hurts. I'm all cramped up with everyone! Someone said.

It was a girl that has short lilac hair with bangs that reach down to her collar bone and her purple eyes. In her hair she wears white hair-clips in the shape of D-pads and around her neck is a choker that has a light blue D-pad symbol on it. She wears a mostly white hoodie dress that has a light purple hood, strings that look like controller plugs, and two huge purple and white pockets with purple D-pads symbols on them. The sleeves have two light blue stripes going all the way down while the front of the hoodie only contains one. The ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie have dark and light purple stripes. The zipper emblem and the back of the hoodie has a purple letter "N". She wears light blue and white striped thigh high socks with frills at the tops and her shoes are purple and blue.