Chapter 2 - The Journal

Börja om från början

          "If you do then make sure you and Rian don't split up and be safe," Miss Beron ordered.

           "Pfft, the city people should be scared of me," Terrisa snickered. 

           "Okay, Terrisa, stop being an evil genius for a minute, the bathrooms open if you need it," Misty said light-heartedly.

            "I'm glad you recognize my Genius and thanks I'll go change," Terrisa said as she grabbed her clothes she had already picked out yesterday before going to sleep and headed to the bathroom. 

              "Are you going to go in that?" Miss Beron asked. 

              "Yeah, are you going to try and force me to change," Misty asked glaring.

              "No, just thought you want to be in something more formal," Miss Beron explained.

              "No need to dress up for some false identification," Misty said.

               "Mist, you have to accept that your brother might actually be dead," Miss Beron said cautiously.

                "Shut up," Misty spat as she walked out the door with ear screeching creak and loud slam.  He's not dead she repeated in her head several times. She took a couple of minutes to cool down and she walked over to the car waiting for Miss Beron to drive. 

                  Miss Beron and Zach came down to the car, Miss Beron avoided eye contact with Misty. "Hey Misty can we talk later," Zach asked as they funneled into the car. 

                  "Okay," Misty agreed. They drove out of the near-empty parking lot heading towards where they were told to go. 

                 They stopped at the turn they were supposed to take, but it was blocked with police tape. There were big cracks in several building walls, "What do you think happened there?" Zach asked, looking curiously.

                  "I don't know, but it looks dangerous. Maybe I should've just told those two to stay inside," Miss Beron said worriedly.

               "Yeah, you'd like ordering them around, huh," Misty remarked. Zach kicked her softly. "What?" Misty asked, and Zach just glared at her. Misty sighed and laid back in her seat.

                 After a little detour, they were able to drive to the office where they'd be told the inheritance. They went in there was a clean half circle desk attached to the wall. "Oh, hello. Do you have an appointment?" The man behind the desk asked. 

             "Yeah we're here for the will reading of my brother who I doubt is dead and this all a mix up so," Misty stated.

          "... Oh okay, Wast. Sorry, we accidentally overbooked, and something came up, so," the man started grabbing some under the desk, "This is what was left to you. Sorry, we will have to reschedule all the formal practices for later, but you can have the key to the place he left you." The person produced a paper and a key.

            "Oh okay, well, that's not convenient," Zach sighed.

         "It's fine, let's go," Misty said quickly walking at as the other two followed.

            "It's fine, let's go," Misty said, quickly walking out as the other two followed.

           "Well, I haven't seen where my brother has been living... I'm a little curious," Misty said, plus he might actually be- she started to think but shot the thought down as soon as it popped into her head.