sɪx.

|zahara carter|

Fuck you and the rest of your crew'Cause I'll take your nigga and I'll keep mine tooIf you wanna fight I'm with that tooBitch, I'm from the hood, lace up your shoesBitch, you too slow, can't keep up, I took him, you see usPussy whipped, he too stu...

'Cause I'll take your nigga and I'll keep mine too
If you wanna fight I'm with that too
Bitch, I'm from the hood, lace up your shoes
Bitch, you too slow, can't keep up, I took him, you see us
Pussy whipped, he too stuck, you lost him, that's your luck

"Ayee gets that shit suhh," Jasmine said while she cheered Sariah on as she twerked.

As of now, we are getting ready for this damn pool party that I do not want to go to. I turn the music off and look at Jasmine and Sariah.

"Y'all need to sit y'all asses down," I said while pointing to my bed.

"Girl, get lit," Sariah said while nodding her head up and down.

"Y'all need to sit down and chill out because y'all already forcing me to go to this damn party," I said while crossing my arms.

"You need to get out and show Xander that he hasn't affected you," Jasmine said.

"And you haven't even shown us you swimsuit, what's that about," Sariah said.

"Well y'all gone see now y'all need to go get ready," I said while I walked to the door showing them the way out.

"Ughh fine but you better look, sexy bitch," Jasmine said as she and Sariah walked out the door.

"Mmh whatever," I said while shutting the door.

I look at my swimsuit and shake my head. I can't believe I'm going to wear this out of all swimsuits. But I do want to look like a bad bitch. Decisions. Decisions.

I walk inside my bathroom and make me a bath. I can not believe I'm going to wear this swimsuit.

Once my bath water is how I like it. I remove my bathrobe and get inside. I relax inside the hot water.

———————————————

I finally get out of the tub and walk inside my room. I hear my phone buzz. I pick it up and see I have a message from Jasmine and Sariah.

ʀɪᴀʜ🦋- ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴇ ʟᴇғ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴍᴇᴇᴛ s ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇᴘᴏᴏʜ💞- ʜᴇʀᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇss ᴘᴏᴏʜ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜs ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏʙᴜɴ.