TJ Bell (Escape The Fate)

Start from the beginning

"Woah. Isn't that a bit too strong for a little girl like you?" Robert teases me while ruffling my hair.

But I just laugh at him and reply "Whatever Robert. You know I can take it".

"Haha I know. I was just messing with ya. To be honest, you can probably consume much more alcohol than I can" Robert laughs along with me.

"You better believe it" I grin as I take a big swig of my drink once it's in my hands.

"Well we better get back to the others" he says as I nod my head and follow him back to the living room.

We find the guys on the dance floor while their flirting with some random chicks.

Typical guys....

"Um I'm going to go join the guys and find me a girl for the night. Are you okay being on your own for a bit?" Robert tells me and gives me a apologetic look.

"Yeah of course. Go ahead and have fun. I'll be fine on my own" I wave him off even though I don't mean it.

"Thanks Sasha. I'll come find you later" he tells me before walking away to join his band mates.

I let out a long sigh before returning back to the kitchen and take a seat at the island.

I take out my phone and decide to go on Instagram and Twitter until one of the guys come get me.

That's if they even remember to hang out with me later. Most likely not though...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One hour later...

I check the time on my phone after I log out of Instagram, and notice that a hour has already passed.

A hour of me just sitting here sipping on my drink and being on all my social media accounts.

I shake my head and slide my phone into my pocket before getting up to go find my friends.

On my way back to the living room I surprisingly find a passed out TJ bell laying in the middle of the floor.

Instead of rushing to help him up, I take my phone out and snap a picture of him to post online instead.

I look at the photo and laugh before putting my phone back in my pocket as Kevin walks my way and sees what's happening.

"How did this happen?" He curiously asks me.

"How am I supposed to know? I was all on my own for the past hour in the kitchen. You and the others were with him having a grand time" I shrug my shoulders and roll my eyes.

"Well he was fine just a minute ago... Maybe he just blacked out when I left him alone for a few minutes".

"Nah, ya think?" I sarcastically tell him.

"Just help me get him upstairs yeah?" Kevin says while starting to get TJ off the floor.

"Why should I?".

"C'mon don't be like that. I'm sure if you blacked out TJ would help you out".

"Yeah right! I'm pretty sure he would just let people step all over me" I argue back.

"Just help me. Please Sasha?" Kevin gives me a pout.

"Ugh fine! Whatever" I give in and grab the other side of TJ as we walk up the stairs.

"Will you stay here and watch over him?" Kevin asks me once we settle TJ in one of Craig's guest bedrooms.

"I'm sorry but no" I shake my head no multiple times.