Jordan Fish (Bring Me The Horizon)

Band: Bring Me The Horizon

Band Member: Jordan Fish

Dedicated to alchemica

Jordan's P.O.V.

"Dude, let's face it. Emma is never going to go out with you. She's too much of a bitch and your way too nice for her man. You deserve someone better" my best friend Oliver says to me as we sit down at our usual lunch table in the school cafeteria.

Emma is one of the most beautiful and popular girls in this school. I've had a major crush on her ever since freshman year started, and I'm now in the end of my senior year of high school. A lot of people say she's rude and snobby to almost everyone, but I don't believe that. I know there has to be a reason why she's like that. There's no way she's acts like a total bitch for no reason. And I'm determined to get to know her, the real her.

"How do you know she's like that all the time? She could be one of the most sweetest and caring person ever and we just don't know" I say before taking a sip from my water bottle.

"I seriously doubt she's a sweetheart Jordan. There's just no way" Oli shakes his head multiple times.

"That's what you think, but I think there's another side to her that nobody knows of. And I'm willing to find that side out very soon" I argue with him.

"I think your just saying all of this because you think she's smoking hot and you want to get inside of her pants. I can't blame you though, what guy in this school doesn't?" Oli chuckles.

"I've liked her since we were fucking fourteen Oliver... You know how much I like her. I'm not only saying this shit because I want to have sex with her" I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You know you would say yes if she allowed you to bang the shit out of her" Oli smirks at me and my cheeks slightly turn a light shade of red.

"Alright, how about you just shut the fuck up since your clearly not taking me seriously right now" I snap.

"Okay, okay. So how do you plan on getting to know Emma anytime soon? I mean, we've known her for four years now and you haven't said one word to her. She doesn't know you even exist Jordan" my friend says while giving me his full attention.

"She does too know I exist! I have calculus with her next period matter of factly" I inform Oli.

"Does she sit anywhere close by you in that class?".

"She sits two desks away from me, so yeah. I guess she kinda does sit somewhat close to me."

"And has she ever looked your way or spoken to you before in that class?" Oliver asks me while he starts to eat his chicken sandwich.

"Umm, she's looked at me a few times before... But no, she's never talked to me before" I sigh.

"And how long has she looked at you those times that she has?".

"About a few seconds" I admit.

"Hmm, alright, I see."

I don't even bother to say anything else, I just stare down at the disgusting school food that's on my tray and think about my plan on getting to know Emma soon.

"So when do you plan on getting to know Emma? Because we only have a couple weeks of school left mate" Oli speaks up after a few moments of silence passes between us.

"I don't know... Hopefully sometime this week. Maybe even today during next period if I'm lucky" I honestly tell him.

"So your just going to start talking to her next period?".