Devin Oliver (I See Stars)

Band: I See Stars

Band Member: Devin Oliver

Dedicated to bandobbsessed666

Hannah's P.O.V.

"C'mon Hannah! If you've loved me, then you would do this with me" my friend Britney tells me with her hands placed on her hips.

She was currently trying to convince me to walk over to the meet and greet table where I See Stars is at right now.

Now normally I would have been first in line to meet one of my favorite bands , but that's so not the case with this band since the lead singer Devin Oliver is my ex boyfriend.

Ever since Devin and I broke up, I haven't listened to I See Stars since I can't listen to his voice without breaking down in my own tears.

I don't have a problem with the rest of the band, but whenever I talk or hang out with them, all I can do is think of Devin... Especially when I'm around his brother Andrew.

Devin and I were together for three years, and he ruined it when he dumped me and broke my heart into a million pieces. That was nearly two years ago.

Throughout the past year I haven't been spending that much time with the band since they've been so busy. But I still keep in touch with them every once in a while.

"Why don't you go over there by yourself? I can wait for you right here" I tell her.

"Because your going to have to eventually talk to him sooner or later... If you don't want to see him, don't you at least want to see the rest of the guys?".

"I do, but I can always see them whenever I want another time. You should at least be happy that I even came to this concert with you... You know how much torture it was to see my ex for about three hours straight? After two years of me not seeing him at all? It was fucking hell" I say to her, raising my voice a bit.

"I know... I'm sorry Hannah but I'm sure Devin still loves you".

I almost laugh at her words.

"Devin? Still loving me? Yeah right. I'm sure he's already moved on Britney" I shake my head at her.

"Actually he hasn't. I follow him on every social media account he has and he's one hundred percent single" Britney grins at me.

"Stalker much? And just because he's single doesn't mean anything, I mean I've been single this whole time we've been apart as well".

"Yeah but you still love him... Don't lie to me about that Hannah".

"I know I do... Which is why I can't go over there with you" I sigh before running my fingers through my dark hair.

"You'll never know how Devin truly feels about you unless you go over there right now" Britney says, and before I have a chance to say anything I hear Devin shout out "Is there anyone else that would like to come meet us before we leave for the night?".

Britney sends me a grin before shouting "Yes! We would love to meet you guys!".

I shoot her a death glare as she grabs my hand and pulls me along with her over to the merch/meet and greet table.

I immediately look down at my combat boots once we reach the table, hoping that none of the guys will pay any attention to me.

But of course that doesn't happen, the person that asks me if I would like to take a picture with the band is unfortunately Devin.

I shake my head no and tell him a simple No, thank you, while never looking up at him.

I feel Britney elbow me in the stomach which causes me to look up at her and tell her to knock it off.