Andy Velasquez (Crown The Empire)

Band: Crown The Empire

Band Member: Andy Valesquez

Dedicated to MR5horan

Vianey's P.O.V.

My eyes shot wide open as soon as my alarm went off, telling me to get my lazy ass out of bed and to start getting ready to go to school.

I let out a groan as I reach over to my alarm clock that's placed on my night stand so I could turn it off.

I slowly start to get out of my warm, comfortable bed so I can take a quick shower since I forgot to last night. As soon as I was standing on both of my feet, I felt myself starting to get dizzy so I quickly sat back down on my bed to let it wear off.

After about two minutes of me just sitting down doing nothing, my boyfriend Andrew walks into the bedroom with a tray filled with different types of breakfast foods in his hands.

"Morning babe" he greets me with a warm smile as he sits down the delicious looking food on my night stand that's right next to my bed.

"Hey Andy" I say quietly back since my headache is just starting to get worse for some reason.

"Are you okay Vianey? You don't look so good" Andy looks at me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a small headache that's all" I assure him.

"I don't believe that's the only thing thats wrong with you... You look really pale".

"What? I do?" I ask him before he nods his head yes, which causes me to stand up so I can walk over to my mirror that's on my wall, and look at my own reflection.

Damn, Andrews right... I look like a fucking ghost.

I walk away from the mirror and go back to sit on my bed so I can start eating the food my boyfriend made me so it won't get cold.

"Vianey, I don't think you should go to your classes today. You need to stay home and rest" Andy tells me after a few minutes of us not saying anything.

"I told you I was fine Andrew" I repeat my statement from earlier.

"And I told you that I don't believe you. Here, let me check your temperature" he says before placing the palm of his hand against my forehead.

"You have a fever babe. Your staying home and that's final" Andy tells me as he grabs a strip of bacon from my plate.

"But I can't just miss my classes! I'm not in high school anymore Andy. College is a lot more important than high school... I can't just miss a day of school whenever I want to anymore" I ramble on to Andy who's just looking at me with a blank expression.

"True... But your allowed to miss one day of classes if your having a headache, fever, and if your extremely pale looking. Who knows, you could throw up your food later from how sick you are" Andy chuckles which makes me smile a little bit.

I let out a loud sigh before saying "I don't know Andy...".

"Come on, please? For me?" Andy looks at me with a fake pout on his face.

"Alright, fine. I guess it couldn't hurt to miss school for one day" I give in to him.

"You don't seem too happy about staying home today and missing school" Andy states.

"That's because I'm not" I simply reply.

"How come? Don't you wanna stay here and spend a whole day with your extremely good looking boyfriend?" Andy grins before sending me a flirty wink.