Vic Fuenets(Pierce The Veil)

Band: Pierce The Veil

Band Member: Vic Fuenets

Dedicated to @Miss_Sykes2014

Norma's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed listening to Bring Me The Horizon when Tony, Jamie, and Mikey walk into my room without even bothering to knock on the door.

"Ummm may I help you guys?" I ask them while taking my earphones out of my ear.

They all look at me with worried expressions on their face and stay silent.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you were supposed to be at this party? Where's Vic?" I ask the guys while getting out of my warm comfy bed.

"Norma... It's Vic. He's totally out of it. He's fucking Waisted" Tony speaks up while looking at the ground.

"Are you being series right now?".

"Yes we are, come on. You have to come with us. Your the only person who will calm him down" Mikey says while walking over to me and taking a hold of my arm.

"Ugh fine, lets go" I sigh while slipping on my vans and head out the door with my best friends.

"How many more times is he going to do this to me? I don't get it why he can't just stay home with me. I mean I have been his girlfriend for almost three years" I tell myself quietly, hopping no one heard me.
...............................................................

When we got to the party there was nothing but drunk guys and girls in the front of the house.

I really didn't respect people who would get high and drunk for no absolute reason. It wasn't my type of thing to do. I'd rather just stay at home and be on twitter or Instagram.

"He's somewhere over in the living room" Jamie speaks over the loud music while I try to spot Vic's brown hair.

It seems like everything around me just froze and stopped when I finally spot him. It felt like the world was rotating anymore. I could hardly keep my knees from collapsing when I see Vic's lips on another girls.

"Oh no, this isn't good" Tony shakes his head while him and the guys pull me close to them.

"How could he do this to me...? For the second time in our relationship" I say so quietly I'm surprised the guys even heard me.

"I gotta go" I start to pull away from them when Vic starts to notice my presence and pulls away from the blonde slut.

"Norma! Wait! What are you doing here?" Vic asks grabbing my arm to pull me close to him.

"The guys told me you were out of it.... So I came here to bring you home but I guess I don't need to anymore. You can just stay at the girls house" I tell him while trying not to break down in tears.

"Norma this isn't what it looks like-" Vic starts to say before I cut him off.

"Vic I just say you practically sucking another girls face off. Am I right?".

Vic just stays silent while shoving his hands into his pockets.

"That's what I thought. Don't even bother coming to the house... I'm done with you" I tell him before storming out of the house.

"Norma, do you need me to take you home?" Tony asks me after he spots me sitting outside all alone.

"Yes please" I barely whisper while we get inside his car.

The whole ride home was spent in silence. Which I didn't mind one bit. I wasn't really in the mood to talk about anything at the moment.

"You know he loves you...." Tony speaks up once he parks in the driveway of my house.

"Yeah sure" I say almost laughing.

Yeah right! If he did love me, he wouldn't have cheated on me... AGAIN.

"Norma you know he does! He just has .... Issues he needs to work out" tony sighs while placing one of his hands on my knee.

"Yeah...".

"You sure your going to be alright being on your own to to tonight?".

"I guess" I shrug not really caring what happens anymore.

"I think I should spend the night with you, just in case" Tony says after a couple moments of silence.

"Fine with me" I say while we get out of the car and get inside my house.

"You can sleep in the guest bedroom if you want. It's all set up for you to go in now" I tell tony while giving him a quick hug.

I walk inside my bedroom and get dressed into comfortable clothes.
As soon as I hit the bed I immediately start to break down and cry.

Why would he do this to me again?

I thought he loved me as much as I did him?

This ALWAYS happens in every single damn relationship I'm in.

I don't get it, why me?

I never thought Vic would to this to me after what happened last time. He promised me it was just a mistake and that it would never happen again.

Haha yeah right.... Bullshit.
...............................................................

Two weeks have passed since I found Vic kissing another girl.

He's been texting and calling me non stop for the first week. After a whole entire week, he stopped trying to contact me.
I guess he gave up hope that I was going to answer him.

I have barely left the house for these past couple of weeks. Only time I went out was for groceries or if any of the guys made me go out with them for a little while.

I didn't mind spending time with them. I loved them. They were like big brothers to me, but being around them just reminded me of Vic... A lot.

Suddenly I heard the front door being knocked, shaking me out of my thoughts.

I sigh before going downstairs and swinging the door open.

"Norma... Can we please talk. Please I'm begging you" Vic says with hopeful eyes.

"Vic I thought I told you... I don't want to see you again. You betrayed our trust. This is the second time you broke my heart" I tell him.

"I know Norma. I totally fucked up. I'm soo sorry. Just please come back to me. I swear I didn't do anything with that bitch besides kissing you. You have to believe me please?" Vic says while starting to hold both of my arms.

"I believe in second chances. I don't know about third chances" I say quietly while looking at him.

"Norma you know I love you with my whole heart. Your everything to me! I need you in my life! I love you so fucking much. Just give me one more chance? Ill promise you I won't screw it up this time. I'm willing to give you my full commitment" Vic says while placing my hands in his.

"Oh yeah? How?" I ask crossing my arms across my face.

"I want you to marry me Norma... I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up every morning in bed with you. Give you goodnight kisses every single night out lives. One day I want to have kids with you. A little me or you running around the house. I want to take you on tour. I want to give you all the never ending love I have for you. Most importantly I want to be able to call you my wife. Norma will you please marry me?" Vic says while getting on one knee and taking a box out of his pocket.

He takes out a small but beautiful ring and holds it up for me to see.

"Vic, I love you soo much too. You have no idea. Of course ill marry you" I say while tears of joy slip done my cheek.

Vic slips the ring on my small finger and picks me up in the air while placing some kisses all over my face.

"Come on, we have to go share the news with the others" Vic says while we walk hand in hand to his car.

(I hope you liked this Norma!!! I really enjoyed writing this imagine for you! You were the first person to request a imagine from wattpad! The rest have been friends from school. So please vote and comment and tell me whether you like this or not, or if u want a imagine of your own. Thanks peace skies ✌).