05.

Five years after the annual event of successors mingling with each other, Claire is now in her debuting age. The maids rushed around their growing miss and chatted happily about what their Miss is going to look like during her thirteenth birthday and her social debut to the whole nobility class.

Everyone is nervous of course since they know that the Emperor and his family are also coming to the debut to announce an important news. Claire already what that news is going to be, she heard the same old speech nearly a couple of times and she's ready (not exactly) to hear it again.

But what made her happy about this debut is her love. Her first love is going to be there but she has to make her moves quick before he gets caught on what she looks like when his father is going to announce his soon-to-be fiancée. Aka, our Claire.

"Miss! You look absolutely stunning!" The maids swooned and asked Claire if she could do a little twirl. Some cried because 'oh my gosh I can't believe our Miss is growing up so fast' and others were preparing for the load of marriage proposals but of course since they knew about the secret (the Solitaire Household thought Claire didn't knew but haha-) of having the handsome and excellent Crown Prince being their Miss's soon-to-be fiancé, they were really excited to see his highness's reaction to what their Miss looks like.

An absolute ethereal being. Might sound exaggerated but that's what Claire's beauty is all about.

Curled chocolate brown hair twisted in a bun with a yellow sunflower pinned to the edges to associate with the Solitaire's crest. Golden eyes that glistens and sparkles at everything that interests the Miss and a flowy pastel yellow dress with floral embroidery designs starting from the chest piece before gradually disappearing to the leg section. The gold streaks that was stitched in sparkled in the light.

The maids high-fived each other at their work and blessed their Madame and Duke for creating such a beautiful child.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us today for my daughter's thirteenth birthday and her first ever debut in the noble society." Duke Solitaire boomed and gestured to the door beside him. The guards opened the door and Claire elegantly took big strides to where her family stood.

Her father and mother beaming with pride, her two older brothers grinning happily and her younger little sister squealing in delight. Claire took her younger sister out of the nanny's arms and kissed her little sister's cheeks.

"I am pleased to see you all for my social debut," Claire smiles to the audience who seemed to be in a daze, "tonight, let us celebrate with energy! Enjoy your stay!"

The audience clapped and started to mingle and gossip with each other. Claire stayed with her siblings while her mother and father went to accompany the Imperial family. Claire's personal maids came closer to where Claire was and smiled innocently to all the possible male suitors.

While that happened, Claire looked around trying to catch a glimpse of him and when she did, she saw him walking towards the large courtyard. All nervous and excited, Claire asked one of her maids to look after her little sister and excused herself from her brothers who waved her off, already knowing what she's planning to do. She disappeared back into her room and changed into a more decent outfit to climb trees on before quietly making her way through the courtyard without anyone eyeing her.

Glancing around, she tried to find that familiar emerald coloured vest and sleek black hair when she got a sudden fright.

"Lookin' for me eh, Miss Sunny?"

And there he was, the Crown Prince, Viktor Vaughn Alderidge Clemonte. Sitting on the main fountain with his black hair pushed back that showed his prominent eyebrows and forehead. His emerald coloured eyes contrasting with his dark coloured skin, the characteristics of a true Royal from the Empire of De Laine.

"Your highness." Claire greeted. Indeed she was nerve-wracked because 'oh my gosh it's him, the man who loved her and protected her and died for her in her past life'. The only problem she has now is him loving her once more.

The Crown Prince stared at her as if he was observing a prey. That's honestly scary considering his only like fifteen and Claire's like a thirteen year old nEwBiE to the social nobility class (which is hilarious considering how many years did she suffer to become a perfect heiress).

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like a bunny?"

"Pardon?" She blinked.

Of course her family have complimented about how she usually looked like a bunny. Big golden eyes and hair nearly as white as her mother's pure snowy white hair. Claire, Chester and their Mother have a complexion called the White Rabbit where they mostly look pale and have hair colours that's the shade of white.

Of course on earth we call that "Albinos".

"Haah.." he smirked at her reaction, "that's cute."

Their encounter was pretty eventful. They chatted for a while and made small jokes. Who knew that the Crown Prince of this lifetime could be such a major flirt?

"Oh, it's nearly time for your father's announcement." Claire said and dusted herself off, "Do you want to go back now, your highness?"

Viktor stared at her for a bit before nodding. Claire smiled at him and walked back towards the party when she suddenly felt a warm feeling in her hand. Startled, she looked at the Crown Prince who muttered to her to mind her own business and to keep walking.

She pouted and just held on to his hand. Viktor sighed and stopped walking, he gripped both of Claire's hands and stared through her golden eyes, "The Lord wanted to see the best in their people and so decided to redo their past lives to give them a chance one more time..."

-
Introduction Chapters are finished;
Moving on to the real plot.

[apparently I can't Bold and Italic at the same time because it said it doesn't support that :/]