02.

"Ah, you're here again." God spoke while stroking their beard. "Hello, Miss Claire." God has no gender as for they are a being, a being far more greater than the humans.

"Hello to you too." Claire greeted. The twelve disciples stared at her. They had intended to watch over her seeing how she had changed her nasty personality throughout the years of feeling pain and hardships in the human world. The amount of deaths they had witnessed and the heroic events that the girl did during her time again and again inside that little loophole has made them all agree that she should finally have a rest.

Seriously, it's almost two hundred years and yet God wanted to see more of Claire struggling and feeling the same emotions they had felt during their time down on each realm's. Humans are more irritating to look after but they loved them all. Perfect or imperfect, God wanted to see the best in their people and so decided to redo some of their past lives again and again until they see the good in them.

Like how they did with Claire's.

"Welcome back, Miss Solitaire." Peter spoke for the rest of the twelve. They were the leader of the twelve ancient disciples. The disciples stared at her and then to their Lord.

"What is the judgement for her next life, My Lord?" The disciples waited for their Lord's words. Silently hoping that the Lord would give mercy to the lady and choose a more peaceful life next after what had happened to her from the eighth time.

The room grew silent, Claire stared at the hem of her white dress. Every judged person are given a white outfit to signify that they're on trial for acting a sin.

God hummed, "Set her to her life once more."

The disciples stayed quiet, but their expressions said it all.

Claire sighed and nodded, "Thank you for the judgement, Lord God." And with that, the wisps of the angels gathered around her to bring her back to her world, once more.

In the meantime, the disciples looked at their God. "Are you sure you want to keep sending her back?" Peter boldly spoke up. The disciples waited for their Lord's answer.

"It will be her last one," God said, "she has been through a lot these years so we will give her a blank fate this time. To thank her for enduring it through."

With this, all of the disciples felt relieved.

"But uh.." The disciples looked at their Lord with curious looks seeing that they looked apologetic.

"I kind of forgot to tell her that she can control her own fate?"

"Lord!"

"Forgive us, we forgot!"