03.

Claire was born all over again as a newborn baby, and again she shed some tears and clapped around like a fish out of water like a new baby since the nannies don't need any more heart attacks about a baby being presumed dead for not crying out loud.

Her years was spent doing academics and self-defence for her future and needless to say her father was deeply impressed at how quick his only daughter did during all of those studying and practicing. Even her brothers were impressed and quote, "for a girl, you sure are strong-willed."

Her mother was a bit apprehensive about the situation but decided to follow on what her daughter wants to do after Claire asked if she could also practice the feminine activities such as cooking, embroidery work and other things that were seen as "feminine".

During her time up in the Judges' trial, Claire met a soul that lived in a different universe as her's. They said that those activities were seen as an equal thing. Both men and women do those activities when they want to but there's still some who doesn't approve of it. Claire was really interested about the world and asked more about it.

It was called Earth and it was a completely different from Janelca. They didn't have magic, nor did they do any of their custom war and challenge weapons. They had advanced things called guns and and automatic bombs while Janelca's has mere bombs that were set off by lighting the end of the rope and it booms. They didn't have swords and shields, they had things called guns that were similar to archery but less physical strength were used.

You just needed to pull a trigger and bam it shoots out a sharp thing that could lose you an arm.

Claire was really interested about this new world and wanted to visit it sometime but God said that they can't have different beings in another terrain so she refrained herself from wanting to go. After that, she asked if she could know on how to make some of the things from earth in Janelca. Although God was a bit puzzled about that, they agreed and Claire eagerly made those things in her past lives.

Though she did make a big mistake on making them afterwards.

"Are you alright, Young Miss?"

"I'm fine, Georgia." The maid pursed her lips and retreated back to her post. It's the first time she has ever spoken to the Young Miss but why does the child know her name?

Claire sighed, being in the same timeline with different age has made her memorise nearly all the names of the people she encountered in throughout all of her lifetimes. It's quite irritating to have that ability honestly considering the maids would start gossiping about how their Young Miss is so thoughtful yet creepy for remembering slash memorising their names in a short time.

"What is today's usual report?"

"Ah! Madame Sicile reported that the House of Jaune and the House of Banrim recently visited your boutiques, Young Miss." Georgia said as she flipped through the papers, "Miss Hana and Sir Fraine were seen checking the boutique and buying a 'dress suitable for a first date', note the title."

The Young Miss hummer and fanned herself. Great, now both of the two irritating houses are seen to mingle with their children's romance. Claire sent her mental pity to those two children that are currently being used as a power contract for two houses' benefits for each other.

"Anything else?" Claire asked. The breeze feels lovely today, she might as well go for another midnight walk around the town later.

"Hidden reports said that House of Roland is already making their way to plot against our House." Georgia whispered. Claire raised her right eyebrow with interest.

"So they decided to take the cat out of the bag..." The young miss murmured to herself, "interesting. Georgia, go tell Sir Clyde to initiate the night sea project." The maid bowed and scurried off the find the head knight of Claire's House.

'House of Roland...' Claire thought and cracked a knuckle out of habit. It was the same House that belonged to the people who were on Prince Xavier's side during the Ending reign of Empress Claire from her previous lifetime.

House of Roland, House of Jaune and House of Banrim. The three major houses that entirely supported the doom of the current Crown Prince and the future Emperor of the Empire, Viktor Vaughn Alderidge Clemonte.

And Claire's past lover.