Chapter 8 : Marry Me ?

Taehyung's pov
I slowly open my eyes and I see y/n is looking at me . Finally she is awake .
"You finally wake up" when I said then she chuckle at me
"Why?Do you expect me to faint for a long time?"
"No , I mean I'm grateful that you are awake . Dont thing it in a wrong way"
"Haha I'm just kidding jagi"
"Baby , if I say this to you , dont freak out and just relax okay?"
"What is it Tae ? You are scaring me . It seems so serious."
"Yes , very serious.Baby , we lost our child."
"What?Since when I'm pregnant?"
"You dont know that you are pregnant"
"No , but I sometimes always vomit but I didn't think anything of this."
"Well we lost our child and we cant do anything about this . It's fate"
"Yes you are right . I'm also not ready to be a mother"
"You are not ready?"
"No"
"Oh okay" After I said that we hear the door creek open revealing the hyungs and Jungkook and Rose .
"Chubs you already awake ?" Jimin hyung ask y/n
"No I'm still sleeping " She said sarcasticly . Jimin hyung glare at her and all of us laugh at both of them
"Glad that you are awake . All of us were scared to death you know ! Dont do that again" Rose noona said to her as she walk beside y/n and hit her arm playfully
"Awww what with that unnieeee"
"Serve you right" and there they start bickering . Jimin hyung come to me and tap my shoulder and whisper
"Meet me outside" As he said that he walk out of the room
"Jagiya , I have something to talk with Jimin hyung ok?"
"Ok" I walk out of the room and see Jimin hyung leaning against the wall waiting for me .
"What the thing you wanna talk about hyung ?"
"You dont have any plan for y/n?"
"What do you mean hyung?"
He sigh and reply
"You and y/n have been a couple for 4 years . Dont you have any plan to propose her?"
"Oh about that .. I also have been thinking about it for so long but I dont know if she accept or not. Hyung when I told her that we lost our child , she just relax and her reaction was not the same as mine when the doctor said that I lost my child . She said that she is not ready . That means she is also not ready to have a marriage life , right?"
"Try first ok?I'm sure that she will accept it . She just not ready to be a mother , not a wife . After your marriage then try to discuss with her slowly ok?"
"I will think about it hyung" after our talk we went back to y/n's room . I walk to her and sit on the chair and hold her hand
"Baby , you didn't feel hungry ? Do you want something to eat ?"
"Umm yeah I actually kinda hungry hehe"
"Ok then Jungkook,Jin hyung and I will go to the cafe while you wait here with the others okay?"
"Ok"
After 3 days (y/n pov)
After a freaking 3 days living in the hospital finally the doctor gave me the permission that I can discharge today . Now I'm packing my stuff and Tae is helping me . These past days he seems weird . He always avoid me and just came to visit me in the morning and disappeared and came back at night . I didn't think of anything because it must have about his mafia thing so I didn't ask anything to him .
"Jagiya , you have done packing?"
I come back to reality from my day dreaming when Taehyung ask me
"Yes"
"Ok then let's go back home"
Taehyung pay the hospital bill and we walk out of the hospital to the parking lot . We enter his car and he start to drive back home
Time skip~ at home
We arrived at our house and Taehyung help me with my bag and he unlock the door house and we both enter it . He give me the bag and say
"I'm sorry baby but I have some work to do ."
"Oh . It's ok I understand . Must be important right?"
"Yeah very important . Sorry again and take care"
He kiss my forehead and lips then walk out of the house and drive away . I just sigh and go upstairs and walk to our bedroom .