✨7✨

Have you ever gotten your period and felt relieved? You had fear you were going to get pregnant but you aren't. 

"What's the problem?" He asked me the week of Thanksgiving Break. I smiled and shrugged hugging him. It was getting cold now a days so whenever I came over we cuddled made out had the heater he has on. Sometimes we did other things to keep warm. 

Things that felt nice in many ways and afterwards cuddled. It was the 4th of December and my body felt weird. I threw up in the mornings and my stomach felt weird. I was freaking out and scared. I don't know if it was stress acting up because this wouldn't be the first time stress made me feel like that. 

|Time Passed|

It was December 6th after school. It was the worst I stayed until 6 and left. My body was officially a mess and nothing seemed right. I got to his place and told him everything that happened and I also slipped out about possible being pregnant. I never seen him so happy but scared at the same time. He hugged me and cuddled me. I was a mess and the next day I had to be at school again on a Saturday Morning. 

A few more days passed and I got my monthly visit. I was so happy and relieved. I know what do such things if you aren't ready for the possible aftermath I wouldn't know what to answer honestly. We weren't thinking but we were safe so I don't know what to tell you. 

He is also not moving the NY to adapt he said he will stay until it was time to go as a normal university kid. That excites me so much honestly. Knowing I won't be alone anymore . It all seems to be in place. Finally everything can be put to rest I don't think anybody or anything can ruin this for me.