🥰

Aeko is soooooooo handsome!!! My goodness, and from the pic with his eyes open you can tell he's going to look like Chris but he has some of Ammikas features too.

Not going to lie those pictures of him supporting Ammika are everything! If you've had a child you know how important that is. And to have a c-section you really need someone there. I had a c-section and it was the worst pain ever.

I don't know where things are going to go for them after this. I believe Chris is still going to do his thing but I believe also that he'll always keep her around. But oh well.

Told y'all a loooooooong time ago that she wasn't going anywhere unfortunately.

Do I think marriage in the future? But you can tell he has love for her.

I'm done though with the tea, it's all a cycle. He hurts her, she posts shit, he likes a picture, she's okay and repeat and repeat and repeeeeeeat. It's draining. Today was VERY crazy for no reason though! It annoyed tf outta me!

Ammika is not the best option at all but dammit she's here and it ain't shit noooooobody can do about it. I ain't saying you gotta kiss her ass because she's his child's mother but it's time to definitely ignore her ass just like Nia. Nobody pays Nia any attention anymore.

But anyway, good bless Chris, his beautiful children and even his baby mamas. ❤️

It's been fun y'all ✌🏽