🤗

Aeko Catori Brown huh?.........................dats cute or whateva!

I told y'all she was pregnant from the beginning! I can republish my posts. Meek has secured a spot in Chris's life forever. All those tea pages are up in flames child, whew! THEY JUST KNEW LIL AEKO WAS A MYTH! I'm like I know Chris is dumb but not dumb enough to not fake a baby. They're going to be pissed again when they see that she's not going back to Germany anytime soon.

They'll probably do a professional shoot to show his face. Will it be with both of them though? 🤔

I wonder if she'll post pictures of her belly now. I think she carried really low. I carried high with my son.

I hope that now that it is OFFICIALLY confirmed people will pay her dust like they do Nia. But they probably won't because she's in a 'so called' relationship and Nia was just a drunk/high night, threesome, gone wrong.

Those endorsements about to roll in too so ik she'll post him soon.

I'm ready to sit back and see how everything plays out. I truly believe he did that because of how people were harassing Ammika about the baby. They were in her comments like bitch we don't wanna see you, where's that damn baby? And she probably text Chris.

What trips me out the most is that he dipped out two weeks after the baby was born and went partying. Like damn boo, take a breeeeeak! Meek baby gone be with her 24/7. Mama J not babysitting two babies all the time. Poor tink!

Anyway, congratulations to them again, like I said before I don't have a problem with him having a baby. He's 30!!! I just wish he would've chosen another BM, that's all.

And I'm officially done with Ammika and Chris's bullshit. She's never leaving him and he's going to keep dragging her along. I probably wouldn't be shocked if there was an engagement ring

But.....goodluck to that man.

Funny how this happens after the chapter that I just finished.😈